Caitanya Says Indians Must Preach Krsna Consciousness
Pages in category "Caitanya Says Indians Must Preach Krsna Consciousness"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Caitanya left His legacy to the Indians, any Indian, to take up this cause and preach this cult of sankirtana movement all over the world
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu advises everyone, especially every Indian, to become a guru under His order
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu said one thing, that "Any Indian, any man who has taken birth on the soil of Bharatavarsa, India, he has got a special duty. And that duty is to spread Krsna consciousness"
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu says, "Anyone who has taken birth in Bharata-varsa, India, as human being, not cats and dogs," janma sarthaka kari, "first of all make your life successful," then paropakara, "then distribute the knowledge"
- I think every Indian is responsible for spreading this movement all over the world. That is the order of Lord Caitanya in pursuance of the dictum of Lord Krishna
- I very much enjoyed my stay in Toronto and I hope that everyone there, all the devotees, especially amongst the Indian community, will co-operate to spread our movement
- Lord Caitanya advised that any human being who has taken birth in India, Bharata-varsa, it is his duty to assimilate the Vedic literature and do welfare activities all over the world. That is the duty of every Indian
- Lord Caitanya desired that all who are born in India seriously understand such krsna-kathas and then after full realization preach the transcendental message to everyone in all parts of the world
- Lord Caitanya has said those born in India have the special responsibility to spread Krsna Consciousness all over the world
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu therefore requests every Indian to become a preacher of His cult to save the world from disastrous confusion
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mission is being spread all over the world, but our Indian brothers are not joining it, although it is the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Bharata-bhumite manusya janma haila yara