Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya Incognito (3 P)
Pages in category "Incognito"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Arjuna's brothers were at that time living incognito under agreement with Duryodhana, and Arjuna and his brothers attended the meeting of Draupadi's selection in the dress of brahmanas
- As Brhannala, Arjuna fought on behalf of Uttara, the son of King Virata, and thus defeated the Kurus in the fight incognito
- Narada said, "They (Pandavas) are now living in the forest incognito. Sometimes they must work as ordinary laborers in someone else's house"
- Narada told Kamsa, "Being afraid of your atrocious nature, Vasudeva has tactfully hidden Them in Vrndavana, out of your sight." Narada further informed Kamsa, "Krsna and Balarama have been living incognito in the care of Nanda Maharaja"
- When all the Pandavas lived incognito, he (Arjuna) presented himself in the court of King Virata as a eunuch and was employed as the musical teacher of Uttara, his future daughter-in-law, and was known in the Virata court as the Brhannala
- When Draupadi was gained in the competition, they were incognito. The Pandavas were incognito. They were banished for twelve years, and after twelve years, one year they had to live incognito. Nobody would understand where they are living
- When the Pandavas lived incognito in the palace of Virata, Kicaka was attracted by her (Draupadi's) exquisite beauty, and by arrangement with Bhima the devil was killed and she was saved
- When the Pandavas were banished by Duryodhana and forced to live incognito in the forest, no one could trace out where they were staying
- When the Pandavas were living at the palace of Virata incognito, the Kauravas picked a quarrel with King Virata and decided to take away his large number of cows. While they were taking away the cows, Arjuna fought with them incognito