Category:In The Sense
"in the sense"|"in that sense"
Pages in category "In The Sense"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Actually, you have only one Spiritual Master, who initiates you, just as you have only one father. But every Vaisnava should be treated as prabhu, master, higher than me, and in this sense, if I learn from him, he may be regarded as guru
- Anything that is beautiful and opulent in the material sense is enjoyed by those living entities who are like crows
- Especially publisher like MacMillan you save so much time and investment also. We are not for profit. We want to see the publication in the market, so in that sense we save so much trouble
- Even I am far away, as you say you are remembering me, so also I am remembering you, and in that sense we are never separated
- He (Vidura) was equally affectionate to both the camps of nephews in the sense that he always chastised Duryodhana for his intriguing policy against his cousins
- Heat and light are the formless energies of fire, and in that sense they are unreal. Only the fire has form, and therefore it is the real form of the heat and light
- In that sense I'm not in America; I am in Vrndavana because wherever I go in my apartment or in my temple I live with Krsna and Krsna consciousness
- In the sense that they do not belong to disciplic succession, in that sense Christ, Buddha, and the others are not bona fide. But because they have got some special power we accept them as bona fide
- In the Vedas there is sometimes recommendation, not for killing, but for giving rejuvenation to an animal. But killing, in that sense, is there for sacrifice. But Lord Buddha did not accept even animal killing in sacrifice
- India is still alive in that sense. We have seen it. We have experience. Wherever we have chanted, people have come
- It (animal sacrifice) is good for the animal in the sense that the sacrificed animal is at once promoted to the human form of life after being sacrificed at the altar, and the animal-eater is saved from grosser types of sins
- That sacrifice also recommended in this sense, that you cannot stop animal killing; there will be a class of men who'll eat meat
- The gigantic universal form is represented by three, ten and one in the sense that He is the body and the mind and the senses, He is the dynamic force for all movements by ten kinds of life energy, and He is the one heart where life energy is generated
- The King is certainly the watchdog of the state in the sense that he keeps vigilant eyes over the border of the state for its protection and defense, but to address him as a watchdog is the sign of a less-cultured boy
- The maha-bhagavata, the great devotee, sees oneness in the sense that he sees everything as the energy of the Supreme Lord. Since there is no difference between the energy and the energetic, there is the sense of oneness
- These austerities accepted by such rigid mundaners are, after all, aimed merely at material sense gratification, and therefore these austerities are useless in the transcendental sense
- This is, in the real sense, a theistic cultural movement and the facility or opportunity shall be open to every one whatsoever he may be
- This sort of behavior (secure a wife by fighting or kidnapping) for a ksatriya is praiseworthy in the sense that a ksatriya must show his power of chivalry to his would-be wife so that the daughter of a ksatriya can see the valor of her would-be husband
- Those who are feeling frustration, confused, this is a good qualification. Good qualification in this sense: that those who are feeling frustration and confused, they are disgusted with this materialistic way of life. That is a good qualification