Category:In Order To Understand
"in order to understand"|"in order that we understand"
Pages in category "In Order To Understand"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- By austerities, by worship of the Lord, and by distribution of charity we can purify the possession of wealth. We can purify our self by studying the Vedas in order to understand the Absolute Truth and achieve self-realization
- By reading, you cannot understand. Tad-vijnanartham sa gurum evabhigacchet. That is also vidhilin: "In order to understand that science, he must go to guru"
- In one situation the great sage Narada saw Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead and master of mystic powers, acting as a spy by changing His usual dress in order to understand the motives of different citizens in the city and the palaces
- In order to understand the activities of a Vaisnava, one has to become very expert
- In order to understand the real meaning of the Vedanta-sutra, I (Lord Caitanya) never followed the explanation of the Sankara-sampradaya or Mayavadi sannyasis. I'm very much afraid of the illogical arguments of the Mayavadi philosophers
- One is advised to meditate upon the virat-rupa in order to understand how the different planets, seas, mountains, rivers, birds, beasts, human beings, demigods and all that we can conceive are but different parts and limbs of the Lord's virat form
- One must approach a bona fide spiritual master in order to understand the transcendental message of the Vedas. That is the direction of the Mundaka Upanisad (1.2.12)
- Others, who are not in distress or in need of monetary assistance but are seeking knowledge in order to understand the Absolute Truth, also take to devotional service, and they inquire into the nature of the Supreme Lord
- So that is my request, that to understand who is a rascal is not very difficult thing. Simply try to know whether he has got any Krsna consciousness, or God consciousness. That will be known
- Srila Vyasadeva was not satisfied simply with compiling the Vedanta-sutras, but over and above this, by the advice of his spiritual master, Narada, he compiled the Srimad-Bhagavatam in order to understand the real import of Vedanta
- Tad-vijnanartham sa gurum evabhigacchet: "In order to understand that Vedic knowledge, one has to go to the proper master, teacher." Tad viddhi pranipatena pariprasnena sevaya. These are the things
- Tad-vijnanartham sa gurum evabhigacchet: (MU 1.2.12) in order to understand the transcendental science, one must approach the bona fide spiritual master. The word smrtya is very important in spiritual life. Smrtya means remembering Krsna always
- The great sages present the Puranas in order to make the Vedic mantras understandable for common men
- This concept is repeated in the Vedas in different ways just to confirm the stability of the conception of the soul. Repetition of something is necessary in order that we understand the matter thoroughly, without error