In Every Respect
"in every request"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "In Every Respect"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.
- A living entity's unlawful desire to become one with the Lord in every respect is the root cause of the entire material manifestation, for otherwise the Lord has no need to create such a manifestation, even for His pastimes
- A neophyte and an intermediate devotee should always be eager to hear the maha-bhagavata and serve him in every respect
- A wife who has no sons is neglected at home by her husband and dishonored by her co-wives exactly like a maidservant. Certainly such a woman is condemned in every respect because of her sinful life
- After Sri Caitanya explained the difference between an ordinary living being and the S P of Godhead, the people said, "No one considers You an ordinary human being. You are like Krsna in every respect, in both bodily features and characteristics"
- Although I belong to the heavenly planets and you belong to earth, I shall certainly enjoy sexual union with you. I have no objection to accepting you as my husband, for you are superior in every respect
- Although there are sometimes directions in the Vedic literatures to think oneself one with the Lord, that does not mean that one becomes identical with the Lord in every respect
- As a father is very happy to see the son's advancement in every respect, so the spiritual master is very happy to observe the ascendancy of his disciple
- Brahma said, "Because You are the Supreme in every respect, those who are searching after the Brahman effulgence are also searching after You. And those who are searching after Supersoul realization are also searching after You"
- By associating in different ways with the Supreme Personality of godhead or His devotee, one can very easily become opulent in every respect
- False spiritual masters pose themselves as identical with Sri Krsna in every respect to exploit the sentiments of their disciples, but such impersonalists can only mislead their disciples
- First of all we try to become enjoyer like the head of the family man or a minister or this and that, so many. Everyone is trying to become head, enjoyer. And at last, being baffled in every respect, he wants to become God
- For a grhamedhi, to accept a wife means to satisfy the senses, but for a grhastha a qualified wife is an assistant in every respect for advancement in spiritual activities
- Foreseeing the incompetencies of the people in this age of Kali, or the iron age of quarrel, the sages requested that Suta Gosvami give a summary of all revealed scriptures because the people of this age are condemned in every respect
- From the opulence of the birth ceremony of Krsna, it is very clear that at that time Vrndavana was rich in every respect
- He (Krsna) is the witness of everything that is happening, and yet He has nothing to do with anything. He is independent in every respect. Maharaja Pariksit desired to know more perfectly, for a pure devotee ought to know well
- He (Sankarsana) is the shelter of everything. He is wonderful in every respect, and His opulences are infinite. Even Ananta cannot describe His glory
- Here (in SB 7.10.24) we see that although Prahlada was perfect in every respect, he nonetheless followed the instructions of the brahmanas who performed the Vedic rituals
- If you want to eat meat, you can kill an animal at your own house, but state is not going to commit these sinful activities, statewise. That is changed in every respect
- In every respect these western countries are the best field for our Vaisnava culture to spread and take effect, that has been demonstrated
- In every respect, we are simply dependent on the mercy of God. So why not become directly dependent? That is intelligence
- In the Vaikunthas there are airplanes, but they make no tumultuous sounds. Material airplanes are not at all safe: they can fall down and crash at any time, for matter is imperfect in every respect
- It is a fact that one may be very happy as far as riches are concerned and one may be very opulent in every respect, yet one has to manage the visayas to meet the demands of the body and of so many family members and subordinates
- It is the duty of a faithful and chaste wife to help her husband in every respect, especially when the husband is engaged in Krsna consciousness. In this case, the husband also amply rewarded the wife
- Lord Krsna is always prepared to help all the mahajanas and devotees in every respect (kaunteya pratijanihi na me bhaktah pranasyati (BG 9.31)). Although Siva is very powerful, he lost a battle to the asuras, and therefore he was morose and disappointed
- Lord Rsabhadeva performed all kinds of sacrifices one hundred times according to the instructions of the Vedic literatures. Thus He satisfied Lord Visnu in every respect
- Maharaja Ambarisa, in his family life, was certainly a pure devotee, complete in every respect, because his mind and all his senses were engaged in devotional service - sa vai manah krsna-padaravindayor vacamsi vaikuntha-gunanuvarnane - SB 9.4.18
- Make L.A. the ideal temple for all our temples to follow, in every respect. For this purpose, I purchased that house
- Narada also says to Yudhisthira, "My dear King, it is Lord Krsna, known as Mukunda, who is the eternal protector of the Pandavas and the Yadus. He is also your spiritual master and instructor in every respect. He is the only worshipable God for you"
- Neither the hosts of demigods nor the great sages know My (Lord Krsna) origin or opulences, for, in every respect, I am the source of the demigods and sages
- Neither the hosts of demigods nor the great sages know My origin, for, in every respect, I am the source of the demigods and the sages. BG 10.2 - 1972
- No, everyone should do it (deity worship). Yes, everyone should learn. Everyone should learn. Sometimes somebody is doing something, somebody is doing something. Yes, like that. Everyone should be expert in every respect, twenty-six qualifications
- O creator of the universe, You are our mother, well-wisher, Lord, father, spiritual master and worshipable Deity. By following in Your footsteps we have become successful in every respect. We pray, therefore, that You continue to bless us with Your mercy
- Of the many objects of favored delight and of all the lovable damsels of Vrajabhumi, Srimati Radharani is certainly the most treasured object of Krsna's love. And, in every respect, Her divine kunda is described by great sages as similarly dear to Him
- Paratah svatah karmatah: as he (the devotee) acts himself, as he is instructed by others or as he performs his material activities, he enjoys life in every respect
- Putting flower garlands on His (Krsna) neck, dressing His hair, getting Him to lie down on the bed & assisting Him in taking His bath. Thus they (Krsna's wives) served always in every respect, especially when Krsna was eating
- Self-realization does not mean that because the Supreme Soul and the individual soul are both souls they are equal in every respect. The individual soul is prone to be conditioned, and the Supreme Soul is never conditioned
- Simply by intuition, Rukmini could understand that Pradyumna was her own lost son. She could also observe that Pradyumna resembled Lord Krsna in every respect
- The all-famous Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Krsna, entered the great city of Hastinapura, which was opulent in every respect
- The atmaramas are completely indifferent to material enjoyment in every respect
- The freedom surrendered to the Lord does not mean that the devotee becomes dependent in every respect. To surrender unto the Lord through the transparent medium of the spiritual master is to attain complete freedom of life
- The great heroes of the Yadu dynasty, being protected by the arms of Sri Krsna, always remain fearless in every respect. & therefore their feet trample over the Sudharma assembly house, which the best demigods deserved but which was taken away from them
- The Lord is unlimited, and therefore His desires are also unlimited. All living entities but the Lord are limited in every respect; how then can the limited satisfy the desires of the unlimited?
- The Mayavadis maintain that everyone is God, but even if this philosophy is accepted, no one can maintain that everyone is equal to the Supreme Godhead in every respect
- The Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, is known as Ajita, or unconquerable, and He is so in every respect. No one can know His actual position. He is unconquerable by knowledge also
- The right philosophy is that God is simultaneously one and different from the living being. Those, who therefore consider God and living beings are identical in every respect, are polluted in thought
- The self-realized soul never thinks that he and the Supreme Personality of Godhead are one in every respect. Although he and the Supreme Personality of Godhead are one in quality, the living entity is prone to forget his spiritual identity
- The servants of God come to propagate God consciousness, and intelligent people should cooperate with them in every respect. By serving the servant of God, one can please God more than by directly serving the Lord
- The Vedas are the storehouse of knowledge, both material and spiritual. But such knowledge aims at perfection of self-realization. In other words, the Vedas are the guides for the civilized man in every respect
- The word ajita is significant here. The Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, is known as Ajita, or unconquerable, and He is so in every respect. No one can know His actual position. He is unconquerable by knowledge also
- The word mangalah is significant. Mangala means one who is elevated in every respect in the opulences of religious performances, ruling power, cleanliness and all other good qualities
- Therefore Lord Krsna accepted the position of a devotee and descended in the form of Lord Caitanya, who is complete in every respect
- Therefore please accept her, O chief of the brahmanas, for I offer her with faith and she is in every respect fit to be your wife and take charge of your household duties
- They (our godbrothers) simply try to bring us to their platform, and they try to criticize us in every respect. We very much regret their naive activities and poor fund of knowledge
- This great hero Banasura, born of Maharaja Bali, was a great devotee of Lord Siva and was always ready to render service unto him. Because of his devotion, Banasura achieved a great position in society, and he was honored in every respect
- Unless one serves a Vaisnava in every respect, he does not make spiritual advancement. Apart from spiritual advancement, in the material world if one does not develop his qualities in goodness, he cannot be promoted to the higher planetary system
- Uttara was the daughter of a great king, the wife of a great hero, and student of a great devotee, and later she was the mother of a good king also. She was fortunate in every respect
- We are not improving actually. We are not improving. We are decreasing in every respect, and we are proud of advancement of civilization
- When Duryodhana saw that Maharaja Yudhisthira had become very famous after performing the Rajasuya-yajna and was fully satisfied in every respect, he began to burn with the fire of envy because his mind was always poisonous
- When Sambarasura was defeated in every respect, Pradyumna took his sharp sword and immediately cut off the demon's head, which was decorated with a helmet and valuable jewels
- When the Lord heard that Bali Maharaja was performing asvamedha sacrifices under the patronage of brahmanas belonging to the Bhrgu dynasty, the Supreme Lord, who is full in every respect, proceeded there to show His mercy to Bali Maharaja