Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
imperative | imperatives
Pages in category "Imperative"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Imperative mood
- It is even more imperative for human beings to take to the worship of the lotus feet of the Lord by constantly chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, as recommended by Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- It is imperative that all our students be exemplary in their execution of devotional service and naturally Krsna will bless you all more and more
- It is imperative that every human being try for spiritual knowledge, and if anyone does not do so, his life is spoiled
- It is imperative that one approach the spiritual master, for by such association one proportionately develops his consciousness toward the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- It is imperative that one learn the Srimad-Bhagavatam from the person Bhagavatam. The person Bhagavatam is one whose very life is Srimad-Bhagavatam in practice
- It is imperative, that one sincerely seek the association of pure devotees and hear them patiently and submissively from any position of life
- The personified Vedas continued, "Dear Lord, it is imperative that the living entities be engaged in Krsna consciousness, always rendering devotional service by such prescribed methods as hearing and chanting and executing Your orders"
- The Vedic rites and rituals are imperative for neophytes: comprehending all kinds of prayer three times a day, taking a bath early in the morning, offering respects to the forefathers, etc