Category:If You Want To Know
"If you want to know "|"If one wants to know" |"If i want to know "|"if anyone wants to know"|"if we want to know "|"if somebody wants to know"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► If You Want (2 C, 51 P)
Pages in category "If You Want To Know"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- If anyone wants to know the science of God, then he has to keep himself on the modes of goodness
- If one wants to know the Lord and be directly connected with Him, knowing what He wants to eat and how He is satisfied, one must take to the bhakti process. As recommended here also, one should be surcharged with unalloyed devotional service
- If we want to know Krsna, then we have to transfer our attachment to Krsna. Mayy asakta-manah. The mind should be attached to Krsna
- If we want to know visnu-tattva, if we want to know Krsna, His exalted position, then here are the description of the sastra. And if we take them as it is, without malinterpretation, without showing any extraordinary intelligence by us
- If you know to know God, then be humble. In the Bible also it is said, "God is for the meek and the humble," not for the impudent
- If you want to know about me, then you must know from me. That is authentic. That is authentic. Or from a confidential person who is confidence of me. Similarly, if you want to know Krsna, then here is Bhagavad-gita, spoken by Krsna
- If you want to know higher science - not this science, simply filling of the belly; not this science - higher science, which is above the fulfilling the belly, that, for that purpose, you have to go to guru. Guru means who knows more than you
- If you want to know Krsna in truth, then you have to take this devotional line. Then gradually Krsna will be attracted by your devotion, and then you will know Krsna and you'll be allowed to enter into Krsna's place
- If you want to know Krsna tattvatah, in truth, then you have to go through this bhakti process, not by your speculative process. Krsna is not open to your sensual gratification
- If you want to know Krsna, then here is Bhagavad-gita, spoken by Krsna Himself
- If you want to know me, you can imagine so many things: "Swamiji may be this. Swamiji may be that, like that, like this, like that." They are all imperfect. But if I tell you about myself openly that "I am like this," then your knowledge is perfect
- If you want to know something beyond your experience, beyond your experimental knowledge, beyond the activities of the senses, then you have to accept the Vedas
- If you want to know the Absolute Supreme Personality of Godhead, you cannot speculate, neither meditate. It is not possible, because your senses are very imperfect. So what is the way? Just hear from Him
- If you want to know this transcendental science, then you must fully surrender
- If you want to know what is dharma, then you have to approach these twelve great personalities. Otherwise it will remain durbodham, very difficult to understand. Although it is very pure, because I am impure, I will not be able to understand
- If you want to know what is God, what is Krsna, then you have to go through this bhakti-marga, or devotional... There is no other way. Krsna never says that He can be known through speculation or cultivation of so-called speculative knowledge
- If you want to know what is the car, that is secondary; that is not your main business. The main business is how to utilize the car and go to my destination. That is intelligence
- Keeping linked always. That is called yoga. So if you want to know perfectly or as far as you can understand through your senses, mayy asakta-manah, then you transfer your attachment to Krsna. This is the advice
- Krsna's business is to make you forgetful because you want to forget. And when you are advanced, if you want know... If you want to establish, reestablish your relation, He will encourage you
- Sastra, says tad-vijnanartham: "If you want to know the real problem of your life and if you want to be enlightened how to become Krsna conscious, how to become eternal, go back to home, back to Godhead, then you must approach the guru"
- Sometimes we go to an astrologer or palmist when we are in a distressed condition or when we want to know the future. The living entity in conditioned life is always distressed by the threefold miseries of material existence
- Suppose you want to know who is a spiritual master. Then you have to test whether he's speaking just like other saintly persons and whether he's following scriptures. Sadhu sastra