Category:I Am Spirit Soul
"I am spirit soul"|"I am a spirit soul"|"i am soul"|"i am a soul"|"i am the soul"|"he is a spirit soul"|"he is spirit soul"|"you are spirit soul"|"you are a spirit soul"|"he is soul"|"you are soul"|"we are soul"|"we are spirit soul"|"we are spirit souls"
Pages in category "I Am Spirit Soul"
The following 87 pages are in this category, out of 87 total.
- A karmi, he is thinking that "I am poor man. If I become rich man, I will be happy." He is thinking in that way. Jnani is thinking that "Poor and rich doesn't matter. I am Brahman. I am spirit soul. If I merge into the Supreme Brahman I will be happy"
- A liberated person - one who has completely understood that he is not the body but a spirit soul - disregards past activities performed in ignorance and performs his present activities in such a way that they produce no reactions
- A materialistic rascal does not know that he is not the body but a spiritual soul within the body. However, one should understand his real position and cultivate knowledge by which to get free from bodily entanglement
- A wise man who seeks Krsna knows perfectly well that he is spirit soul, or Brahman, and that Krsna is the supreme spirit soul, or Para-brahman
- Actual our position is that I am soul, I have been given a nice car - it is not a nice car but as soon as we get a car, however rotten it may be, we think that it is very nice
- Actually the human life is meant for being educated that he is not this body; he is soul. That is the Vedanta-sutra philosophy, to inquire about the spirit soul. That is our main business
- Advancement of civilization means brahma-darsanam. That is advancement. Because so long we do not come to the platform of understanding that "I am spirit soul, I am part and parcel of the Supreme Spirit"
- After self-realization of the Absolute, that is Aha brahmasmi (I am spirit), I am not made up of material elements, earth, water, fire, and air, No! This body of ours is made up of earth, fire, water, air , sky, of all these elements
- Ajnana. "I am Indian," "I am brahmana," "I am this," "I am that," "I am black," "I am white," "I am fat," "I am thin." These are all ajnana, ignorance. You are neither fat nor thin nor black nor white nor American, but you are spirit soul
- All the yoga practice or philosophical speculation or anything - all practice targets to one point - that I am spirit soul. Aham brahmasmi, I am Brahman. I am not this matter. This is perfection
- An animal does not know that there is soul and the soul is transmigrating from one body to another. This is animal conception. You cannot teach these pigeons that "You are spirit soul. Your body's different from you"
- Arcana means worship of the Deity in the temple. By executing this process one confirms himself to be not the body but spirit soul
- As soon as you quit this body, or death, so your money and everything, what you collected with this body, with the finishing of this body, everything is finished. But you go. You are spirit soul
- At the present moment we are all working on the platform of bodily concept of life but when you come to the platform of understanding that aham brahmasmi, I am not this matter, I am spirit soul, then my occupational duty changes
- Atmavan especially means that one should be self-possessed. He should always remain in the pure consciousness that he is spirit soul and not the material body or the mind. That will make him progress confidently in Krsna consciousness
- Avidya means forgetfulness of one's identity. Every one of us is a spirit soul, but we have forgotten. We think, "I am this body." This is called avidya
- Brahman life begins when we understand that "I am not this material body. I am spirit soul." That is brahma-jnana. And one who has got this knowledge, he is brahmana
- By mental speculation one can understand that one is not the body but a spirit soul, but unless one engages in devotional service, the real purpose of life is never fulfilled. The real purpose of life is to go back home, back to Godhead
- By the karma-bandhana, we are transmigrating from one soul, one body to another. This is not Darwin's theory. I am the soul. I am changing, I am selecting my body, in this life. Not that by nature there is a, I mean to say, gradual evolution
- Death means I have forgotten what was I was in the past life. That is called death. Otherwise I, as spirit soul, I have no death
- Don't be captivated by the material opulence, even you are put into great difficulties. Because you are not this material body. You are spirit soul. So your progress should be steady on the spiritual platform
- First spiritual realization is to understand oneself that "I am not matter; I am spirit." This is the first stage of spiritual realization - when one firmly convinced. How? By knowledge
- For the impersonalist, pure egotism is aham brahmasmi - "I am not this body; I am spirit soul." But in its actual position, the spirit soul has devotional activities to perform
- I am a human being. You accept that I have got soul. By what symptoms you accept that I have got soul?
- I am not this body. I am spirit soul. My destination is how to go to the spiritual world, how to meet the supreme spirit, God, and live with Him in His association
- I am spirit soul, part and parcel of the Supreme Lord. As soon as the mind is contaminated, I rebel, because I have got little independence. "Why shall I serve Krsna or God? I am God." It is simply a dictation from the mind
- I am spirit soul. I am not feeling comfortable with this material body. Therefore the right conclusion is how to go to the spiritual world or attain a spiritual body. That information we are getting from Bhagavad-gita
- I have already explained that this is not our home, material world. We are spirit soul. Our real home is spiritual world
- I have seen some television. People are learning how to smash, how to steal, how to harass people. Things are being shown like that. Not that "You are soul. You are spirit soul. If you degrade yourself, you then get this"
- I love this body. Why? Because I am the spirit self, or soul is within this body. Therefore just like I love this apartment. Why? Because I live here. Similarly, I love this body because I am spirit soul, I am living within this body
- If a human being does not understand this fact - that he is not this body, he is changing his body, but he is spirit soul - then he is no better than the cats and dogs. We do not want to keep the human society in the category of cats and dogs
- If I am realized then this material composition of this body is disbursed and I am the spirit soul, small particle, I am immediately promoted to the spiritual sky. That is the highest perfection
- If I think "I am Muhammadan," "I am Christian," then you are gone. But if we purify the senses that "I am spirit soul. The Supreme Spirit Soul is Krsna
- If one is expert and follows the acarya, he can understand that he is the spiritual soul living within the body
- If you take the word in a real sense, the survival of the fittest, one who has understood that he is not this body, he is spirit soul, he is fit to survive
- In the Second Chapter of Bhagavad-gita, the Supreme Lord explained that a living entity is not the material body; he is a spiritual spark. And the Absolute Truth is the spiritual whole
- Jnana means knowledge. Knowledge means one must know that "I am spirit soul, part and parcel of God. Somehow or other, I have been entangled in this material body"
- Jnana means to understand that "I am not this material body. I do not belong to this material body. I am a spirit soul. I am part and parcel of Krsna. Krsna is the Supreme Spirit, and I belong to the spiritual world"
- KC is so beneficial it easily counteracts material nature's contamination resulting from one's possessing a material body. BG therefore teaches, in the beginning, that whether one is man or woman one must know he or she isn't the body but a spiritual soul
- Kindly satisfy my inquisitiveness in all that I have inquired from you and all that I may not have inquired from you from the very beginning of my questionings. Since I am a soul surrendered unto you, please impart full knowledge in this connection
- Knowledge means self-realization, that "I am not this body; I am spirit soul." That is knowledge
- One should be convinced that he is a spirit soul, part and parcel of the Supreme Brahman, Krsna, but has somehow or other been entrapped by the material coverings of the gross and subtle bodies
- One who has no inner knowledge, who does not know that he is actually the spirit soul living within the body, who is simply enamored by the dictation of the senses, is called a materialist
- Only when a person is perfectly situated in the realization that he is not the body but a spirit soul can he begin the process of bhakti, or devotional service
- Our first proposition is that "You are not this body; you are spirit soul. Some way or other, you are in contact with this material world, and you have got this material body, and under illusion, you are accepting something which you are not"
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is educating people that "You are not this body, not this mind, not this intelligence, but above this. You are spirit soul." So Krsna confirms that mamaivamsa
- Our movement begins when one understands that he is soul or something other than this body
- So long we have got this bodily concept of life, we cannot be cheerful. Full of anxiety. And as soon as we understand that "I am not this body; I am spirit soul," the next moment you will be cheerful
- So our present condition is diseased. Why you are dying? Because you are diseased. Why you are becoming old? Because you are diseased. That is due to this body. But actually I am spirit soul. I am neither old nor diseased
- Society creates animals, then how can it expect peace and prosperity? In spite of many big universities and all educational facilities, this society is producing hippies and frustration amongst the youth because we are spirit soul and cannot become happy
- Soul is not black, white, yellow. Soul is spirit. So one has to realize that "I am spirit soul. I am not Indian nor American nor Englishman nor German nor white nor black. This is my bodily description. I am not this body"
- Tat tvam asi. That means you are spirit soul. So what is the objection?
- The beginning of divya-jnana is there when we try to understand that "I am not this body. I am superior element, I am spirit soul. This is inferior. So why should I remain in this inferior knowledge?"
- The conditioned soul thinks, "I am this body," but a liberated soul thinks, "I am not this body. I am spirit soul." This "I am" is called ego, or identification of the self
- The consciousness proves that I am the soul, present here. That is Gita's philosophy, and that is the whole Vedic philosophy
- The difference between a liberated and conditioned soul is that the conditioned soul is under the concept of bodily life, whereas a liberated person knows that he is not the body but a spirit, different from the body
- The difference between animal society & human society is that a human being, whoever he may be, he can, if he is taught, trained and educated, he can understand his real position, that he is not this body, but he is pure consciousness; he is spirit soul
- The father is a soul, I am soul, my brother is a soul, so we are related on the spiritual platform in relationship with God because soul is not matter. Our material father is... Material father means we see the material body
- The father is the seed-giver. Similarly, as spiritual souls, we are part and parcel of the Supreme Lord, but we are put into this material world because we wanted to enjoy this material world
- The real business is that we have to withdraw our attraction for this material... That they do not know. I am a spirit soul
- The real ego is aham brahmasmi: "I am spirit soul." But on account of being in touch, being born in this material world, my kriya-sakti, my activities, are being done under different designation
- The whole world is - I may say whole world, but at least the majority portion - everyone is under the impression that "I am this body." But I am not this body. I am soul
- There are many so-called meditators who think, "I am the Supreme Spirit Soul. I am conducting the activities of material nature
- There is fighting, due to ajnana. So first of all we have to drive away this ajnana. Therefore Krsna is teaching Arjuna that "You are not this body. You are spirit soul." This is the first spiritual instruction by the authority to anyone
- This frustration, confusion, is expression of spiritual unhealthiness, because actually we are spirit. That we do not know
- This Krsna consciousness movement is on the spiritual platform, above body, mind and intelligence. But actually, we should come to that platform, because we are spirit soul, we are neither this body nor this mind nor this intelligence
- To realize aham brahmasmi is the first step of transcendental life. After one's in full knowledge that he's not this body but spiritual soul, he can effectually engage in the Lord's transcendental service. It isn't that one develops any other identity
- We are identifying ourself with this body: "I am Indian," "I am Hindu," "I am Christian," "I am brahmin," "I am black," "I am white." These are all designations. This is not my real identity. My real identity is aham brahmasmi, "I am spirit soul."
- We are living entities, we are living soul. Birth and death takes place of this body. The body takes birth and the body is vanquished
- We are not the body; we are spiritual beings trapped in the body. Our real interest lies in understanding this simple fact
- We are spirit soul, and there was never any need of this material body. But because we wanted to enjoy the material body, we have this body, through the material energy, under the direction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- We are trapped souls in a state of forgetfulness of Krishna
- We become hungry, we become thirsty. We become overwhelmed with regret, soka moha, illusion, then birth, death, so many currents. We are being carried away. I am spirit soul. I am put into the material ocean
- We have to purify. That purification means one must know that "I am not this body. I am spirit soul"
- Whatever limited circle, you just become guru and deliver them. Deliver means deliver from the ignorance. Everyone is in ignorance, so we have to teach them that "You are not this body. You are pure soul. Your business is different"
- When one comes to understand that "I'm spirit soul," aham brahma, "I'm not this matter," so immediately he becomes jolly, prasannatma. And what is the sign of jolliness? Na socati na kanksati. He has no more any hankering, no more any lamentation
- When the spirit soul is active, sometimes the Mayavadi philosophers, they think, "Now I've realized that I am not this body, I am not matter, I am spirit soul, so now I have become Narayana. I have become the Supreme." But no, that is mistake