Pages in category "How Many"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total.
- Can you count how many atoms are there, atomic? That is your limitation. Therefore I say "frog philosophy." The limited wants to study the unlimited. That is frog philosophy
- Could you please send down the necessary forms that we can fill out along with other requirements such as how many photographs are required for an extention of the tourist visa
- Gargamuni informs me that the payments for BTGs and book sales are not being sent. So the best thing will be to keep daily count of your stock and how many magazines and books sold
- God has innumerable names because He has innumerable activities. We are only parts of God, and we cannot even remember how many activities we engage in from our childhood to the present
- God has practically no name. "No name" means He has name, but nobody knows how many names He has
- Gopis addressed the earth and began to say, "My dear earthly planet, how many austerities and penances you must have undergone to have the lotus feet of Krsna always touching your surface"
- He (Lord Caitanya) expounded eighteen different explanations of the verse. In summary, He said that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is full of innumerable potencies; no one can estimate how many transcendental qualities He possesses
- Hearing these proposals made by other devotees of the Lord, mother Saci said to the devotees, "How many times shall I get the chance to see Nimai again"
- How many causes are responsible for manifesting the various results of activities performed under the three modes of material nature (sattva-guna, rajo-guna and tamo-guna)?
- How many common men have written their autobiographies, and how enthusiastically we have read and accepted them. But when the Personality of Godhead Himself tells about Himself, we cannot take it as it is. This is nothing but our misfortune
- How many devotees are there (in New Mayapura) and are they all happy?
- How many GBCs are there? List of men?
- How many hours you are sleeping?
- How many Mahesh Yogi has brought, disciples like this? This is my answer. Thousands of them are working here on my behalf. Just see their character and behavior
- How many millions of years we'll take to evolve to become a human being? Then he gets chance of Krsna consciousness
- How many names shall I speak to you? All the devotees you see here are associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is their life and soul
- How many of you are going to Mayapur with me?
- How many offspring did that great yogi beget through the princess, who was endowed with eightfold perfection in the yoga principles? Oh, pray tell me this, for I am eager to hear it
- How many people know that he is not body? Unless we understand this first principle of knowledge, there is no question of spiritual advancement of life
- I am going in a secluded place and thinking, "How many women I have hunted." What is this nonsense? Eh? And showing, "I have become very much advanced. I am leader." And my leading is I'm thinking of woman. That's all. And money
- I am the only gardener. How many places can I go? How many fruits can I pick and distribute?
- I am the only gardener. If I do not distribute these fruits, what shall I do with them? How many fruits can I alone eat?
- I don't think there is any biologist or botanist who can say exactly how many forms of life are there within the water
- I very much approve of the $4.95 price, or if you think it is better, $3.95 may also be charged. How many pictures will you include in the paperback edition? Hardback?
- I would like to hear from you, how many men are there in Vrindaban and how the project is progressing there. Now we have got good respect there in India, so you boys manage everything intelligently and responsibly
- If I ask you how many hairs you have got on your head, you do not know. Similarly, we have got this body. I am claiming my body, but I am not in full knowledge of my own body. And what to speak of knowing your body or other's body?
- In one breathing of Maha-Visnu, you cannot calculate how many Manus are there. This is called unlimited. We say "unlimited," but we should have some knowledge how it is unlimited
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam the material world is compared to a great ocean. Within this material universe there are millions and billions of planets floating in space, and we can just imagine how many Atlantic and pacific Oceans are there
- In such an atmosphere of love and service, Aniruddha practically forgot himself and could not recall how many days he had been away from his real home
- In summary He (Caitanya) said that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is full of innumerable potencies; no one can estimate how many transcendental qualities He possesses
- Krsna says that millions of years before He spoke this yoga to the sun-god, and we do not know how many millions of years before that He spoke it to someone else
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, has no material body, yet He appears as a human being. For how many years did He live with the descendants of Vrsni? How many wives did He marry, and for how many years did He live in Dvaraka - SB 10.1.11
- Maharaja Pariksit asked Sukadeva Gosvami how many years Lord Krsna remained in human society, how many years He reigned over the kingdom of Dvaraka, and how many wives He accepted there
- Modern scientists attempt excursions to other planets, but they have no information of how many different types of oceans and seas there are within the universe
- My dear gopis, fully consider how many pious activities this flute performed in his past life. We do not know what places of pilgrimage he visited, what austerities he performed, or what perfect mantra he chanted
- No matter how many schemes we employ to adjust things in this material world, if they have no solid basis in Krishna's plan, they remain merely dreams of phantasmagoria
- No one can determine exactly how many forms exist, yet You Yourself, in Your incarnation as the learned scholar Kapiladeva, have analyzed the cosmic manifestation as containing twenty-four elements
- No one can even count how many waves there are, and similarly no one can count how many incarnations are coming from the Lord's (Krsna's) body
- Nobody can count how many living entities are there, but God is one
- Now sastra says jalaja nava-laksani. There are nine hundred thousand forms of aquatics. So what the scientist says? How many there are?
- O my Lord, Your name, form and bodily features are expanded in countless forms. No one can determine exactly how many forms exist
- Once a palmist came to the house of Nanda Maharaj, and Nanda Maharaj asked him, "My dear sage, will you kindly check the hand of my child, Krsna? Tell me how many years He will live and whether He will become the master of thousands of cows"
- People came and went with great pleasure. There was no calculating how many people assembled there before the day was over
- Please describe how many dissolutions there are for the elements of material nature and who survives after the dissolutions to serve the Lord while He is asleep
- Please let me know how many life members you are making
- Raghava Pandita, Nandana Acarya and all the devotees became very satisfied. How many can I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) describe
- Read Krsna book regularly. Why these books are written? Only for selling? Taking statistics, "How many books you have sold?" You learn, read. Always read, twenty-four hours
- Regardless of how many times he is punished, one who is attached to sense enjoyment will commit sinful acts again and again until he is trained to refrain from enjoying his senses
- She made a hundred varieties of condiments and pickles. She also made koli-sunthi, koli-curna, koli-khanda and many other preparations. How many should I name
- So far other incarnations are concerned, we have somehow counted three or say ten, like that. But here, when we speak of manvantaravatara, they are countless. Asankhya. Asankhya means countless. Nobody can count how many manvantaravataras
- So far the singing of the prayers to the Spiritual Master is concerned, there is no limitation on how many times it is sung. But it should be done three times daily, and morning it is required
- Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura said that the position of a Vaisnava can be tested by seeing how good a touchstone he is - that is, by seeing how many Vaisnavas he has made during his life
- The avataras incessantly appear, like incessantly flowing water. No one can count how many waves there are in flowing water, and similarly there is no limitation of the avataras
- The best thing will be to keep a daily count of your stock and how many magazines and books sold
- The conception of God, greater than the greatest, and smaller than the smallest. That is God. He can produce these big, big universes simply by breathing, and again - we do not know how many atoms are there in each universe - He can enter in each atom
- The gopis said: "Dear earthly planet, how many austerities and penances you must have undergone to have the lotus feet of Krsna always touching your surface"
- The gopis then looked upon the ground they were traversing and began to address the earth: "Dear earthly planet, we do not know how many penances and austerities you have undergone to be now living with the footprints of Lord Krsna upon you"
- The lady continued, "We cannot estimate how many pious activities were executed by the damsels of Vrajabhumi so that they were able to enjoy the Supreme Personality of Godhead by looking upon the unparalleled beauty of His transcendental body"
- The number of manvantara-avataras for only one universe has been given. One can only imagine how many manvantara-avataras exist in the innumerable universes. And all these universes and Brahmas exist only during one exhalation of Maha-Visnu
- The reason for the Japa beads is so that you can keep track of how many times you are chanting Hare Krishna mantra daily. It should be chanted a steady amount of times regularly
- The state is arranging for supplying the necessities of the citizens. How many? The human kind only. But does it mean that the human kind is the only living entities in this world? There are many millions and thousands of living entities besides
- The success of your preaching will be substantiated by how many books are sold. Anything you want to sell, you have to a little canvass, so he gives some money for the service of Krsna
- The waves of a river flow incessantly, and no one can count how many waves there are. Similarly, no one can calculate when and how the different incarnations of the Lord appear according to the necessities of time, place and candidates
- The Yamadutas said: Our dear lord, how many controllers or rulers are there in this material world?
- There are innumerable universes, with one Brahma in each of them, and all of them are created and annihilated during the breathing time of the purusa. Therefore one can simply imagine how many millions of Manus there are during one breath of the purusa
- There is a proverb in Bengali that one person wanted to see how many thieves are there in this village, and when he began to scrutinize, he saw that everyone is a thief
- There is a vast amount of water in the Atlantic Ocean and Pacific Ocean. What quantity of chemicals was required? How many tons? So who supplied it? Somebody must have supplied it. So that is science. You can teach like that
- These (thirty kalpas) are Brahma's days only, and he has to live months and years up to one hundred, so we can just imagine how many creations there are in kalpas only
- These many, many forms of God, is from the desire of God
- These were Brahma's questions: (4) How may Brahma be instructed to discharge the duty entrusted to Him (God)