Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
hospital | hospitalization | hospitalized | hospitals
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Medicine (7 C, 122 P)
Pages in category "Hospital"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Although modern philanthropic physicians open gigantic hospitals, there are no hospitals to cure the material disease of the spirit soul
- Any activity, good or bad, performed in this material world - they are all contaminated, faulty actions because of material association. The foolish conditioned soul may think that he is offering charity by opening hospitals
- I am sorry to hear of your wife's poor health. You have tried so many treatments, pills and better climates and visits to doctors, but there is no improvement. I think you can admit her to the hospital on a longer term basis for recouping her health
- I have already sent you one note about Pradyumna's hospital bill, & as soon as I hear from you, I shall arrange to send you $500 from my personal book fund. I am told by some of my students here that it is very easy to pay the bills by small installment
- I request you to take proper care of Gargamuni. Let him take complete rest in the hospital and give him rock candy as advised above
- If the priest is going to hospital for curing his intoxication habit, he's hypocrite
- In America, they have got hospital for curing alcoholic habit of the priest. Five thousand patients. So he's alcoholic and he's in the priestly dress. This is going on
- In New York in 1968 when I was in the hospital they tried to operate my brain, but I left the hospital tactfully. Therefore I say that you never call a doctor for me or send me to the hospital
- In the present age there are so many TB patients and TB hospitals, but formerly this was not so because the time was not so unfavorable
- In the present age we are witnessing an enormous expansion of material activities, an endlessly variegated multiplicity of material engagements. Mills and factories, as well as hospitals and other institutions, are now in vogue
- It is desired most earnestly that the proprietors and managers of big mills, factories, hospitals, universities, hotels, and various other institutions install a temple for worshiping any of these transcendental forms of Visnu
- Just after sending you my letter sometimes in the month of May, 1967, I also fell seriously ill by heart stroke, and my disciples here admitted me into the hospital
- Just like in hospital there are blankets. It is written there, "Hospital Property." So long you are in the hospital, you can use it. But you cannot take it outside. Then you are criminal
- Sex life, even it is not illicit, still, it is painful, aftereffects. You'll have to take care of the children. You have to bear children. That is painful. You have to pay to the hospital for delivery, then education, then doctor's bill - so many painful
- So many friends advised me to open some hospitals, dispensaries. Oh, I flatly said that "We are not interested in the hospitals." There are so many hospitals. So people who are interested in hospitals, they can go there. Here is spiritual hospital
- So-called sannyasis, they rise to the brahma-pada, aham brahmasmi, but because they cannot stay there, they come down again to this material world and they are busy for opening hospitals, schools, and philanthropism
- Sometimes we see pious men earn money with great hardship and then spend the money for some pious cause by opening public charities, schools and hospitals. Whether one earns money for himself or for the public benefit, he is called a karma-nistha
- Suppose a sannyasi begins in philanthropic work, some hospitalizing or opening educational institution. That is nice, but these things are being done by the government and many philanthropic persons. That is not the duty of a sannyasi
- The best service to the humanity is to revive his Krsna consciousness, God consciousness. That will save him. Not this little hospital or this little foodstuff. No. That cannot save him
- The horrible scene in the hospital is certainly ghastly. But we should at the same time know that this ghastly scene is in the matter of bodily concept of life. This is Maya's illusion
- The mahatmas have shown the perfect path of charity: devotional service to the Lord. If anyone ignores this path and instead builds hospitals, his effort to help humanity is a mere pretense
- There are many jnanis or sannyasis who, after taking sannyasa and giving up the world as false, return to the world to engage in politics or philanthropy or to open schools and hospitals. This means that they could not attain the real Brahman
- They are simply proud of increasing hospital. Why there should be hospital? Why not stop disease? That is scientific advancement. Stop disease, and there will be no need of opening hospital
- This is the most exalted qualification, to become well-wisher of all living entities, not that we open hospitals for the human being and we send the cows to the slaughterhouse or poor animals should be slaughtered
- This Krsna consciousness temple is the hospital for the diseased spirit soul. And everyone is diseased. Come to this hospital. We shall take care of you and cure your material disease