Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Here Is Krsna
Pages in category "Here Is Krsna"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Krsna is everywhere; why not in the temple? What is that argument? He is here also. But according to my capacity I can see temple, Krsna, very easily. So Krsna says, man-mana bhava mad-bhaktah. You come daily to the temple and see Him and think of Him
- Krsna is here and He's not only in the other room, other building, other city, other universe - everywhere. That is Krsna. It is stated - not that we are imagining, because we take evidence from the Vedic literatures
- Krsna is here, but because we have no training, we see that it is a stone statue. But He is Krsna. We do not know that Krsna is so kind but because I cannot see Krsna at the present stage of life therefore Krsna has appeared in a form which I can see
- Krsna is showing example, where we should offer our surrender and accept guru. Here is Krsna. So you have to accept Krsna or His representative as guru. Then your problems will be solved. Otherwise it is not possible
- Krsna is so kind, because if you are seriously lover of Krsna, He is here to accept your patram puspam. Even you are the poorest of the poor, He will accept whatever you can collect - a little leaf, a little water, a little flower
- The gopis said, "You can be certain that both of Them sat together here." Krsna is self-sufficient: He has nothing to enjoy from any other source
- The Lord (Krsna) has already performed His duties to help the demigods, and He is awaiting the rest. You Pandavas may wait as long as the Lord is here on earth
- They said: Here He (Krsna) is, the original Personality of Godhead as we definitely remember Him. He alone existed before the manifested creation of the modes of nature, and in Him only, because He is the Supreme Lord, all living beings merge
- When you are engaged in His service, then He reveals Himself: "Here I am." So this is the process
- When you will be devotee, lover of God, then, by that ointment, your eyes will be cleared and you will be seeing God. Now, here is God, Krsna. Here is God. Why the people in Bombay, those who are challenging, "Can you show me God?" they do not come here?
- Why do you bring Krsna here? This is all sense gratification. (laughter) But that is very good that even in talking this material, you remembered Krsna. That is very good. You remember Krsna
- With priti, with love. Chant every name, "Hare Krsna," and hear. Here is Krsna; here is Radharani. That kind of chanting, quality