Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
henceforth | henceforward | "hence forward" | "from now on"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Hence (13 P)
Pages in category "Henceforward"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Henceforward all collections for Vrindaban Temple Construction should be deposited in this newly opened fund account
- Henceforward I am not sanctioning any more marriages, and those who want to marry must know in advance and be prepared to make outside income to support wife and home separately from the temple, and in the temple husband and wife shall live separately
- Henceforward the policy for using diacritic markings is that I want them used everywhere, on large books, small books and also BTG
- I am getting gradually older, therefore even if I remain in your country, I shall restrain my moving and my main business will be henceforward to train you all my disciples for preaching work. I think you will approve of my program
- I am so glad to hear that you are now married. I pray Krishna that you may live henceforward happily as a householder, without thinking of a separation from your wife
- I do not know why you are so much worried about your son's accepting brahmanahood. Anyway, rest assured that your son will not be initiated in brahmanahood at least for one year henceforward, unless he is so prepared with your sanction
- I had empowered you to chant the beads on my behalf, so henceforth, as long as I am away from America and Canada
- I shall do as you have requested by informing Karandhar that henceforward he should send you $125 monthly, beginning 1st August, 1972, but if you again ask me for increase in expense then I shall have to ask you to take sannyas
- In reply to Jayadvaita's questions, henceforward the policy for using diacritic markings is that I want them used everywhere, on large books, small books and also BTG
- Temple Presidents may henceforward send recommendation for first and second initiation to whichever of these eleven representatives are nearest their temple
- Thinking of their protection, he (Saubhari Muni) cursed Garuda with the following words: "Henceforward, from this day, if Garuda comes here to catch fish, then - I say this with all my strength - he will be immediately killed"