Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Hence"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- The English boys are able to stay 3 years in India because they are citizens of the Commonwealth so we should take advantage of this. Hence they should go as soon as possible, especially those who are fixed up and steady
- The king's interest is to guide all subjects back to the kingdom of God. Hence the activities of the citizens should be so coordinated that they can at the end go back home, back to Godhead
- The Lord is situated as localized Paramatma in every individual being; hence everything is done by Him very beautifully
- The Lord is specifically the protector of the cows and the brahmanas, and hence He enhances the prosperity of the world
- The mood of the present age is not spiritually conducive, and hence it is difficult to develop a high degree of faith in the Lord. Still, it is certain that faith in the Lord never goes in vain
- This knowledge and method (Krsna conscious) is distributed by the sannyasis; hence charity is to be given to the renouncer of life, to the brahmanas, and similar good causes, not to any whimsical cause