Helping Devotees of God
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Helping Devotees of God"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A devotee knows that after death he is going back home, back to Godhead; therefore he has no fear of death. Thus instead of depressing a devotee, advanced age helps him become fearless and thus happy
- After understanding the strong determination of Dhruva Maharaja, Narada came to help him
- All the demigods were pleased with him (Maharaja Prthu) and presented different gifts to help him in exercising his royal power, and the great sages and saintly persons also joined in his coronation
- At this stage (of submissive faith and love for) Krsna, or the Supersoul, dictates from within, while from without the devotee is helped by the spiritual master, who is the bona fide representative of Krsna
- Narada Muni therefore advised Dhruva Maharaja to take shelter of Vasudeva, Lord Krsna, and engage himself in the way that his mother had advised, for that would help him fulfill his desire
- Nothing in devotional service is material; everything is spiritual. Consequently a devotee is awarded so-called material opulence for spiritual advancement. This opulence is an aid to help the devotee advance toward the spiritual kingdom
- One must be completely freed from all material attachment and be situated on the plane of transcendence, which alone will help the devotee get in personal touch with the Personality of Godhead
- Other sinful persons, such as dog-eaters & candalas, who are less than sudras, can also be freed in this way. But you are a devotee & we shall help you by performing the great horse sacrifice. If you please Narayana in that way, why should you be afraid?
- The demigods are servants of the Lord, and they are always prepared to help a devotee in all circumstances
- The pseudo devotee, who is anxious to achieve material gains, cannot attain the highest perfectional stage because the Lord is in knowledge of his motive. One merely has to become sincere in his purpose, and then the Lord is there to help in every way
- This perfect realization of the self by the devotee helps him to become desireless, to desire nothing for his personal self, and thus the devotees are called niskami, without any desire
- This practice (regulative principles of vaidhi-bhakti) can help the neophyte devotee to rise to the stage of raga-bhakti, in which the Lord responds from within as the caitya-guru, or the spiritual master as Superconsciousness
- This process (bhakti-yoga) will help the devotee conquer the unconquerable Supreme Personality of Godhead and become His associate after giving up the material body
- To hear Srimad-Bhagavatam, (4) to see the decorated temple and the Deity and, if possible, (5) to live in a place like Vrndavana or Mathura. These items alone can help a devotee achieve the highest perfectional stage
- When a living entity desires to serve the Lord in transcendental loving service, the Lord helps the devotee in so many ways as the caitya-guru, or the spiritual master within, & thus the devotee can perform many wonderful activities
- Without the help of such a devotee spiritual master, one cannot make progress in the transcendental science of the Lord