Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Heart of a Devotee of God
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Pages in category "Heart of a Devotee of God"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- A sincere devotee who follows the instructions of the spiritual master certainly gets direct instructions from his heart from the Supersoul
- Always engaging in the activities of devotional service, devotees feel ever-increasingly fresh and new in all their activities. The all-knower, the Supersoul within the heart of the devotee, makes everything increasingly fresh
- As soon as irrevocable loving service is established in the heart, the effects of nature's modes of passion and ignorance, such as lust, desire and hankering, disappear from the heart. Then the devotee is established in goodness
- If a sincere devotee renders service to the Lord or to the arca-vigraha, the form of the Lord, all his activities prove successful because the Lord is present within his heart and understands his sincerity
- If one is a sincere and pure devotee, the material lust in his heart is completely vanquished as he discusses the lusty feelings between the gopis and Krsna, and he makes quick progress in spiritual life