Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
heading | headings
Pages in category "Heading"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Spontaneous attraction to Krsna under two headings, One is profound veneration for the greatness of the Lord, and the other may be one's automatically being attracted to Krsna without any extraneous consideration
- Sri Isopanisad confirms that these pseudo religionists are heading toward the most obnoxious place in the universe after the completion of their spiritual master business, which they conduct simply for sense gratification
- The symptoms of ecstatic love are sometimes grouped under four headings - namely, generation, conjunction, aggregation and satisfaction
- The symptoms originating from such existential ecstatic love are divided into three headings - namely, moist, burnt and dried-up
- The transcendental service of the Lord begins gradually developing into nine progressive stages of loving service under the headings of attachment, love, affection, feelings, affinity, adherence, following, ecstasy, and intense feelings of separation
- The Vallabha-sampradaya, which belongs to the Visnu-svami sect of Vaisnava religion, worships Krsna in this pusti-marga. Generally devotees in Gujerat worship Bala-Krsna, under this heading of pusti-marga
- There are many sub-headings in each of these categories
- This imitative attachment can be divided into two headings - namely, shadow attachment and para (transcendental) attachment