This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Energy Is Hara (1 P)
Pages in category "Harer Nama"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- In this age it is recommended that harer nama - chanting the holy name of God - and pleasing the Vaisnava are the only means to elevate oneself to spiritual life
- In this age the medicine for delivering the conditioned souls from miserable, materialistic way of life is prescribed in the sastras. What is that? Harer nama, simply chanting of the holy name of Hari, Hare Krsna
- It is very difficult to bring one to the brahminical culture, to the ksatriya culture, to the vaisya culture, because everything is finished, and it will be finished more and more. Therefore the only saving platform is this harer nama
- Regarding the abhiseka ceremony, actually it is to be done. There were mlecchas activities. But it does not required to be done because hari nama is going on, but if it is done for the general satisfaction, it will be better
- Regarding your proposed Hare Nama Sankirtana, please accept my well wishes for your sincere endeavor
- The Lord (Caitanya) ate raw rice given by Suklambara Brahmacari and explained very elaborately the import of the "harer nama" sloka mentioned in the Brhan-naradiya Purana
- The time was there some years ago when Australia would not allow any colored men to enter, but now you have allowed Caitanya Mahaprabhu to enter Australia and inundated the whole country with Hari Nama Sankirtana
- This verse repeats the word 'eva' ('certainly') three times for emphasis, and it also three times repeats 'harer nama' ('the holy name of the Lord'), just to make common people understand