Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
hardship | hardships
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Adverse (1 C, 19 P)
Pages in category "Hardship"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Despite all our offenses and defiance of the desires of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Lord will give us immediate relief from all the hardships offered by material nature if we simply surrender unto Him
- Devotees do not mind reverses in life because in the service of Narayana they have learned to tolerate whatever hardships there may be. They do not care whether they are in heaven or in hell: they simply engage in the service of the Lord
- Even there is some difficulty or hardship, or even my godbrothers may not cooperate or there may be fighting, still, I must perform my duty to my spiritual master and not become discouraged and go away, that is my weakness
- Even though one is a householder, one should not engage himself in severe hardships. One's means of livelihood should be extremely simple
- I can understand that this Bhagavata-dharma discourse can be held anywhere all over the world and people will come in large numbers such great distance and under all kinds of hardships just to hear our discourse
- In the old age I am traveling all over the world. People think that I have taken some hardship. But for Krsna's sake, even it is hardship... Actually, there is no hardship. But even it is hardship, we should take it
- It is better to accept the miseries of being encaged within bars and surrounded by burning flames than to associate with those bereft of Krsna consciousness. Such association is a very great hardship
- It is very encouraging to learn that you are so enthusiastic to sell BTG. I consider sale of BTG so valuable because in the beginning I worked for BTG day and night alone in India. I still remember the hardship for pushing on this BTG
- On the way, Raghunatha dasa has fasted and undergone hardships for many days. Therefore, take good care of him for some days so that he may eat to his satisfaction
- One may be proud of possessing a vast empire, but such empires are impermanent; after one hundred or two hundred years, everything is finished. All such positions of economic development, although created with great hardship, are vanquished