Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
guilty | guilt
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Radharani's Guiltiness (2 P)
Pages in category "Guilty"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A thief pleading not guilty because of committing theft not for personal interest but for the interest of society or country has never been excused by the established law of any country
- Although one is never equal to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the sakhya-rati devotee feels equal to the Lord, and he does not feel guilty because of this
- When a person blames himself for committing an inappropriate action, his feeling is called guilt
- When one feels guilt one is said to be in a state of lamentation, in this condition one becomes questioning, thoughtful, tearful, regretful and heavy-breathed. His bodily color changes, and his mouth becomes dry
- When one is unsuccessful in achieving his desired goal of life, when one finds no fulfillment in his present occupation, when one finds himself in reversed conditions and when one feels guilt - at such a time one is said to be in state of lamentation