Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
guess | guessed | guessing | guesswork
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Guess"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- I'm so glad to learn that you are eager to serve Krishna in every way possible. This mentality is very rare, and I guess that you must have been engaged in Krishna's service in your previous life
- In Brazil, in this present age, huge quantities of gold have been found, and from historical references in the Puranas, we can guess safely that this was Ravana's kingdom. This kingdom was, however, destroyed by Lord Ramacandra
- In this condition, I can guess that he has been captivated by the transcendental beauty of that expert flute-player, Sri Krsna, and, being attached to Him, he is simply staring at the black cloud, remembering the bodily hue of Sri Krsna
- Madhumangala said, "I think I can guess the reason for Your absent-mindedness when I see Your two eyes flying over to the eyes of Radharani, just like black drones flying to lotus flowers"
- My dear fortunate demigod (King Nrga), now I see that your body is so beautiful and lustrous. Who are you? We can guess that you are one of the best demigods in the heavenly planets
- No one could otherwise understand this meaning. I can therefore guess that previously You bestowed upon him Your causeless mercy
- No one could see him, but they could hear him singing in a sweet voice. Therefore all the devotees, headed by Govinda, made this guess
- No one could understand what the brothers discussed between Themselves, but later all the devotees could guess what the subject matter was
- The housekeeper and the guards of the palace could guess very easily that she was having relations with a male friend, and without waiting for further developments, all of them informed their master, Banasura
- The queens continued, "Rather, you (the mountain) always appear in a thoughtful mood. It may be that you are always thinking of a very grave and important subject matter, but we can guess very clearly what you are thinking of"
- They (Krsna's friends) began to perceive the wonder of the situation simply by guessing how Krsna had saved them. This is another instance of indirect perception causing astonishment in devotional service
- They made noisy sounds I could not understand. I guess they were offering prayers to someone
- They said, "We cannot see his material form but still we hear his sweet singing. Therefore he must have become a ghost." Svarupa Damodara, however, protested, This is a false guess
- They will certainly tell us where Krsna has gone, since they have seen Him personally. Guessing in this way, the gopis inquired from the plants and creepers, headed by tulasi
- This boy chants the mantra within his mind but does not say it aloud. That is his intention, as far as I can guess
- This material world resembles the spiritual world, and any intelligent person can guess how it is acting