Pages in category "Greatly Fortunate"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Because they have a pious background, all four types of people are to be considered greatly fortunate. Such people gradually give up material desires and become pure devotees
- Brahma said, "If I am not so fortunate to take birth within the forest of Vrndavana, I beg to be allowed to take birth outside the immediate area of Vrndavana so that when the devotees go out they will walk over me. That would be a great fortune for me"
- He is your master, guru, God and very dear friend, and also the head of your family. Yet sometimes He agrees to act as your family's servant or order-carrier. You are greatly fortunate because this relationship is possible only by bhakti-yoga
- How greatly fortunate are Nanda Maharaja, the cowherd men and all the inhabitants of Vrajabhumi! There is no limit to their fortune, because the Absolute Truth, the source of transcendental bliss, the eternal Supreme Brahman, has become their friend
- O greatly fortunate and learned brahmana, whether Narayana is partial or impartial has become a subject of great doubt. Kindly dispel my doubt with positive evidence that Narayana is always neutral and equal to everyone
- O greatly fortunate and opulent Sukadeva Gosvami, now kindly tell me how human beings may be saved from having to enter hellish conditions in which they suffer terrible pains
- O greatly fortunate one, it appears that you are none of the women I have mentioned because I see that your feet are touching the ground
- O greatly fortunate ones, you should not kill these poor trees by burning them to ashes. Your duty is to wish the citizens (prajas) all prosperity and to act as their protectors
- O greatly fortunate Sukadeva Gosvami, O great brahmana, kindly describe to us separately the dynasties and characteristics of all those kings, for we are always eager to hear such topics from you
- O greatly fortunate Sukadeva Gosvami, please continue narrating Srimad-Bhagavatam so that I (Maharaja Pariksit) can place my mind upon the Supreme Soul, Lord Krsna
- O greatly fortunate Vidura, this external energy is known as maya or illusion, and through her agency only is the entire material manifestation made possible
- The greatly fortunate Sasabindu, who was a great mystic, possessed fourteen opulences and was the owner of fourteen great jewels. Thus he became the emperor of the world
- The nine sons of Rsabha were greatly fortunate sages who worked vigorously to spread knowledge of the Absolute Truth. They wandered about naked and were very well versed in spiritual science