Category:Good or Bad
"Good or Bad" | "Good and Bad"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Good or Bad"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- A Krsna conscious person does not expect good or bad results in his activities. His mind and intelligence are fully controlled
- Action in Krsna consciousness is transcendental to the reactions of good or evil work. A Krsna conscious person has no attachment for the result but acts on behalf of Krsna alone
- Any activity, good or bad, performed in this material world - they are all contaminated, faulty actions because of material association. The foolish conditioned soul may think that he is offering charity by opening hospitals
- Bad and good, that is your creation. Krsna's creation everything good. God is good. What you think bad, for God is good. We cannot understand Krsna. In our consciousness it is bad, but we do not know that for him there is no such thing as good and bad
- Becoming detached from material things does not mean becoming inert altogether, as men with a poor fund of knowledge think. Naiskarma means not undertaking activities that will produce good or bad effects
- Deluded persons, symptomatically, dwell in dualities of dishonor and honor, misery and happiness, woman and man, good and bad, pleasure and pain, etc., thinking, "This is my wife; this is my house; I am the master of this house"
- Despite the explanation of Svarupa Damodara, Bhagavan Acarya requested, "Please hear the drama once. If you hear it, you can consider whether it is good or bad"
- Do You enjoy or suffer the good or bad results of actions under the influence of time, past work and so forth?
- Even if your body were material, I still could not neglect it, for the material body should be considered neither good nor bad
- Even in the most hopeless case, without medical treatment, a patient is cured astonishingly. Therefore the conclusion is that God's sanction is the immediate cause for all happenings, good or bad
- Every work which you are doing, good or bad, we have to suffer or enjoy the reaction of our work. And so long we have to suffer or enjoy the reaction of our work, as long as we shall go on like this, so long we have to accept this material body
- First of all you have to decide whether sex life is good or bad. First of all you have to understand this. If you think that sex life is very nice, then how can you give it up? It is not possible
- From the material point of view, or platform, any act, good or bad, that will have material reaction. And we want to get out of this material reaction. That is our point of view
- I do not know how to inquire, for I do not know what is good and what is bad. Seeing me to be poor in knowledge, kindly speak whatever is good for me by your own good will
- If one is in good association he can develop the mode of goodness, and if in bad association he may develop the mode of darkness or ignorance. Nothing is stereotyped. One can change his habit by good or bad association
- In material existence, a living being creates his own chain of fruitive work and enjoys the good and bad effects of those actions life after life
- In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are all mental speculations. Therefore, saying 'This is good' and This is bad' is all a mistake
- In the world of duality - that is to say, in the material world - so-called goodness and badness are both the same
- In this world of duality, this is good and this is bad has no meaning, it is called manodharma, mental concoction
- In this world, to distinguish between good and bad, happiness and distress, is meaningless because they are both mental concoctions (manodharma)
- Of whatever we find, good or bad, the origin is Krsna. Nothing can manifest itself in this material world which is not in Krsna. That is knowledge; although we know that things are differently situated, we should realize that everything flows from Krsna
- One has to understand that in the material world of duality, to think that this is good or that this is bad is simply a mental concoction. However, one should not imitate this consciousness
- One should not do anything, either good or bad, on his own account, but must execute everything on behalf of the Supreme Lord, the ultimate proprietor of everything that be
- One who knows that material happiness, whether good or bad, in this life or in the next, on this planet or on the heavenly planets, is temporary and useless, and that an intelligent person should not try to enjoy or even think of such things
- One's aim of life should be to go back home, back to Godhead, and not be subjected to repeated births and deaths in the material world by getting good or bad bodies for temporary existence
- Sri Krsna Himself becomes the enjoyer of the fruits of the work performed by the transcendentalist. Thus, the transcendentalist has no responsibility for the results of his work, may those results be good or bad in the estimation of worldly people
- Surcharged with passion and ignorance and not knowing what was good or bad for them, the asuras, for whom impending death was waiting, began the persecution of the saintly persons
- The atheist planmaker is sometimes very intelligent and meritorious also, because any gigantic plan, good or bad, must take intelligence to execute
- The challenge was that "If you are servants of Dharmaraja, then explain what is dharma." It doesn't matter whether a man is civilized or uncivilized or good-looking or bad-looking, but if he has got proper guide, then he can speak the right thing
- The difference between karma-yogi and karmi means he has to suffer the result, good or bad, and karma-yogi has nothing to suffer because he's doing everything for Krsna
- The Lord is all-pervading, all-powerful, omniscient and omnipresent. He is the ultimate sanctioning agent of all good or bad effects
- This is intelligence, how we have to work, but without reaping any good or bad result. That means working for Krsna. That is called akarma
- When one is situated in Krsna consciousness, all activities are on the absolute plane, for they are no longer subject to dualities like good and bad. The highest perfection of Krsna consciousness is renunciation of the material conception of life
- When you work transcendentally, neither good nor bad, for the sake of the supreme consciousness, transcendental position, you don't get this material birth at all. Therefore that is real good