Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
- Gokula Vṛndāvana
Pages in category "Gokula Vrndavana"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Maharaja Pariksit also asked Sukadeva Gosvami why Sri Krsna, just after His appearance as the son of Vasudeva, was immediately carried to the house of Nanda Maharaja in Vrndavana, Gokula
- Mother Yasoda said, "This child is too restless and cannot be controlled! He is incessantly going about the neighborhood of Gokula (Vrndavana), and then He is coming back inside the house"
- The five direct rasas are eternally manifested in the Vaikuntha world, the spiritual kingdom, whereas the seven indirect rasas are eternally manifesting and unmanifesting in Gokula Vrndavana
- There were many advanced sages who were captivated by the beauty of Lord Ramacandra and who desired to become women in order to embrace the Lord. Later on, these sages appeared in Gokula Vrndavana when Krsna advented Himself there
- These sages (advanced sages who were captivated by the beauty of Lord Ramacandra and who desired to become women in order to embrace the Lord) appeared in Gokula Vrndavana when Krsna advented Himself there, and they were born as gopis, or girl friends
- This Vrndavana is replica of that Vrndavana. When Krsna comes on this planet, he comes here in this Vrndavana land. Therefore, it is transcendental, because it is Krsna's pastime, pastimeous place. Therefore it is transcendental