Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Gokula"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- After Sanatana Gosvami had taken Jagadananda to see all twelve forests of Vrndavana, concluding with Mahavana, the two of them remained in Gokula
- After seeing Gokula, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned to Mathura, where He saw the birthplace of the Lord. While there, He stayed at the house of the Sanodiya brahmana
- In the highest region of that spiritual sky is the spiritual planet called Krsnaloka. It has three divisions - Dvaraka, Mathura and Gokula
- In this way Vasudeva crossed the river Yamuna. On the other side, he went to the place of Nanda Maharaja, situated in Gokula, where he saw that all the cowherd men were fast asleep
- Servant devotees in Gokula
- She is situated at the topmost level of ecstatic love. (20) She is the reservoir of loving affairs in Gokula. (21) She is the most famous of submissive devotees. (22) She is very affectionate to elderly people
- Sri Gokula, the highest of all, is also called Vraja, Goloka, Svetadvipa and Vrndavana
- Srimanta was the forty-fifth, Gokula dasa the forty-sixth, Hariharananda the forty-seventh, Sivai the forty-eighth, Nandai the forty-ninth and Paramananda the fiftieth
- The Brahma-samhita states that Gokula, the highest region of the kingdom of God, resembles a lotus flower with thousands of petals
- The planet of Krsnaloka is divided into three sections - Gokula, Mathura and Dvaraka
- Trnavartasura assumed the form of a whirlwind and covered with a dust storm the whole tract of land known as Gokula, so that no one could see even the nearest thing
- Vasudeva then replied, "My dear Nanda, if you have already paid the government taxes, then return soon to your place, because I think that there may be some disturbances in Gokula"
- Visnu said: I know you are very concerned about Me and afraid of Kamsa. Therefore I order you to take Me immediately to Gokula and exchange Me for the daughter who has just been born to Yasoda
- When it was learned that the demon was entering Gokula in an angry mood, Mother Yasoda became so anxious to protect her child that her face dried up and there were tears in her eyes
- When this Vrndavana is exhibited in the material world the place is called Gokula, and in the spiritual world it is called Goloka, or Goloka Vrndavana
- While Nanda Maharaja was returning home, he considered Vasudeva's warning that there might be some disturbance in Gokula. Certainly the advice was friendly and not false. So Nanda thought, "There is some truth in it"