God Is Wonderful
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is The Wonderful Actor (1 P)
Pages in category "God Is Wonderful"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- All glories to Lord Kesava, who assumed the form of a dwarf. O Lord of the universe, who takes away everything inauspicious for the devotees! O wonderful Vamanadeva! You tricked the great demon Bali Maharaja by Your steps
- As described in this verse (SB 8.1.2) by the word mahiyasah, the activities of an incarnation are not ordinary magic or jugglery, but are wonderful activities
- At the present time, especially in India, so many rascals are claiming to be incarnations, and people are being misled. Therefore, the identity of an incarnation should be confirmed by the descriptions of the sastras and by wonderful activities
- He (the Lord) is not attached to anything. Na mam karmani limpanti: although He acts very wonderfully, He is not at all attached to anything (BG 4.14). He is self-sufficient
- He is wonderful in the sense that although there may be unlimited emanations from the Supreme Personality of Godhead (janmady asya yatah (SB 1.1.1)), He always remains complete (purnasya purnam adaya purnam evavasisyate) - Sri Isopanisad, Invocation
- In the presence of the Gandharvas, the Siddhas & the other demigods who were praising the Lord for His wonderful transcendental activities, the Lord, sitting on the back of His carrier, Garuda, returned to His all-wonderful abode & took Gajendra with Him
- It is not that one has to become very learned scholar to become a preacher. Simply it requires enthusiasm, "My Lord is so great, so kind, so beautiful, so wonderful. So I must speak something about my Lord"
- The Absolute is personal, but He is independent. He does not require to personally take a brush and colors to paint the flowers, for His potencies act so wonderfully that it appears as if flowers have come into being without the aid of an artist
- The appearance of the wonderful and gigantic incarnation of Visnu as the mountainlike boar did not fill them (Brahma and the other enlightened brahmanas) with any kind of fear
- The Lord has no desire to achieve any result from His wonderful activities, nor has He any need to perform them. But still, in order to give an example to people in general, He sometimes acts, and those activities are very wonderful
- The process of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is very wonderful. One who is intelligent should accept that process and be satisfied with whatever comes, favorable or unfavorable, by His supreme will
- The Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead, is so complete that although innumerable Personalities of Godhead expand from Him, He remains the same SP of Godhead. Purnasya purnam adaya purnam evavasisyate. Therefore He is the wonderful cause
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is described herein (SB 8.3.15) as the wonderful cause
- Then that supreme authority, personified by sound and unseen by eyes, but most wonderful, stopped speaking. Feeling a sense of gratitude, I (Narada) offered my obeisances unto Him, bowing my head
- This transcendental devotional service of the Lord is so wonderful that the occupation keeps the deserving devotee always rapt in psychological activities, without deviation from the absolute touch