God Is Nondifferent from His Name
Pages in category "God Is Nondifferent from His Name"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Since His name and He Himself are identical, the holy name of the Lord can protect the devotee from all effects of sins. The chanting of the holy name of the Lord can undoubtedly deliver one from the disadvantages of a lower-caste birth
- Since the Lord is absolute, deep meditation upon Him is as good as yogic trance. The Lord is nondifferent from His name, form, quality, pastimes, entourage and specific actions
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu says in His Siksastaka, namnam akari bahudha nija-sarva-saktih: the Supreme Personality of Godhead has many names, which are all nondifferent from the Supreme Person. This is spiritual existence
- The fifth offense is to think that devotees have given artificial importance to the holy name of God. The actual fact is that the Lord is nondifferent from His name. The highest realization of spiritual value is to chant the holy name of God
- The holy name of the Lord and the Lord Himself are identical, and one who chants the holy name of the Lord in an offenseless manner can at once realize that the Lord is present before him
- The holy name of the Lord is as powerful as the Lord. The Lord is the all-powerful Personality of Godhead, and He has innumerable names, which are all nondifferent from Him and are equally powerful also