Category:God Is Lord Kamadeva
Pages in category "God Is Lord Kamadeva"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Accompanied during the daytime by the sons of the Prajapati and accompanied at night by his daughters, Laksmidevi worships the Lord during the period known as the Samvatsara in His most merciful form as Kamadeva
- As the supreme master of all bodily, mental and intellectual activities, He (Lord Kamadeva) is the only enjoyer of their results. The five sense objects and eleven senses, including the mind, are His partial manifestations
- He (Lord Kamadeva) supplies all the necessities of life, which are His energy and thus nondifferent from Him, and He is the cause of everyone's bodily and mental prowess, which is also nondifferent from Him
- He alone who is never afraid but who, on the contrary, gives complete shelter to all fearful persons can actually become a husband and protector. Therefore, my (Laksmi's) Lord, you (Kamadeva) are the only husband, and no one else can claim this position
- If a woman worships Your (Lord Kamadeva's) lotus feet for a particular purpose, You also quickly fulfill her desires, but in the end she becomes broken-hearted and laments. Therefore one need not worship Your lotus feet for some material benefit
- If you (Lord Kamadeva) were not the only husband, You would be afraid of others. Therefore persons learned in all Vedic literature accept only Your Lordship as everyone's master, and they think no one else a better husband and protector than You
- In the tract of land called Ketumala-varsa, Lord Visnu lives in the form of Kamadeva, only for the satisfaction of His devotees. These include Laksmiji (the goddess of fortune), the Prajapati Samvatsara and all of Samvatsara's sons and daughters
- My (Laksmi's) dear Lord, You (Kamadeva) are certainly the fully independent master of all the senses. Therefore all women who worship You by strictly observing vows because they wish to acquire a husband to satisfy their senses are surely under illusion
- My (Laksmidevi's) dear Lord, You (Lord Kamadeva) automatically fulfill all the desires of a woman who worships Your lotus feet in pure love