Category:God Is Fire
Pages in category "God Is Fire"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Although born of his dead father, King Prthu would still remain just like fire. Just as fire is not easily approached, King Prthu would be unapproachable by his enemies, even though they would appear to be very near him
- Fire is considered to be the tongue of the Personality of Godhead Visnu, and oblations of grains and clarified butter offered to the fire are thus accepted by Him. That is the principle of all sacrifices, of which Lord Visnu is the master
- God is served by the sixteen, namely the five elements (earth, water, air, fire & sky), the five perceptive sense organs (the eye, ear, nose, tongue & skin), & the five working sense organs (hand, leg, stomach, evacuation outlet & genitals), & the mind
- The Lord, the all-compassionate controller of both the spiritual and material creations, is unborn, but when there is friction between His peaceful devotees and persons who are in the material modes of nature, He takes birth just like fire
- This is confirmed in Bhagavad-gita (11.39): You are the Lord of air, the supreme justice Yama, the fire, and the Lord of rains. You are the moon, and You are the great-grandfather. Therefore I offer my respectful obeisances unto You again and again