Category:Kapha, Pitta, Vayu - Mucus, Bile, Air - Water, Fire, Air
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Air (14 C, 339 P)
- ► Bile (1 C, 13 P)
- ► Fire (27 C, 605 P)
- ► Mucus (1 C, 29 P)
- ► Pitta (8 P)
- ► Vayu (8 C, 38 P)
- ► Water (38 C, 1,216 P)
Pages in category "Kapha, Pitta, Vayu - Mucus, Bile, Air - Water, Fire, Air"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- According to Ayur-vedic medical science the three items kapha, pitta and vayu (phlegm, bile and air) maintain the physiological condition of the body
- According to Ayur-vedic treatment, the entire physiological system is conducted by three elements, namely vayu, pitta and kapha (air, bile and mucus)
- According to Bhagavatam, one who considers this bag of mucus, bile and air to be the self is considered no better than a cow or an ass
- According to the Ayur-vedic system, when the secretion of bile and formation of mucus disturb the air circulating within the body, fifty-nine varieties of diseases may occur. One such disease is craziness
- At the last stage of life, the different gates of the body are choked by the effects of disease, which are caused by an imbalance of bile, mucus and air
- The body is also sometimes considered to be a bag containing three elements (tri-dhatu): mucus, bile and air (kapha, pitta and vayu)
- The living entity is subjected to many tribulations brought about by air, water, fire, extreme heat, extreme cold, sunshine, excessive eating, unhealthy food, maladjustments of the three elements of the body (kapha, pitta and vayu), and so on
- This body, according to Ayurvedic system of medicine, this body is made of three elements - kapha, pitta, vayu: mucus, bile, and cough
- This kapha, pitta, vayu, this body, I am not this body. This is self-realization. "I am different from this bag of flesh and bone." When we realize completely, that is the first point of self-realization
- This kunape, this bag of three elements, kapha pitta vayu, or, take it, the skin, muscle, veins, bones, urine, stool, blood - what you will find if you dissect this body? They are all material things
- Tri-dhatuke: This is the bag of three elements: kapha, pitta, vayu. Kapha, pitta, vayu. According to Ayurvedic system, they are called tri-dhatu. So this body is made of material elements: kapha, pitta, vayu