Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God Gives Protection to His Devotees
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "God Gives Protection to His Devotees"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Although there is no difference between Lord Krsna and Lord Visnu, Krsna descends to this planet in His Vasudeva feature for the purpose of protecting His devotees and annihilating the miscreants
- As fire in the forest immediately burns to ashes an angry snake, so, by the previous order of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, His disc, the Sudarsana cakra, immediately burnt to ashes the created demon to protect the Lord's devotee
- As it is said in the Bhagavad-gita, paritranaya sadhunam vinasaya ca duskrtam: (BG 4.8) "The Lord comes to protect the devotees and annihilate the miscreants"
- Lord Ramacandra exemplifies an incarnation of Godhead who descends for the mission of paritranaya sadhunam vinasaya ca duskrtam (Bg. 4.8) - protecting the devotees and destroying the miscreants
- Lord Siva said: The end of the millennium is the time for Your anger. Now that this insignificant demon Hiranyakasipu has been killed, O my Lord, who are naturally affectionate to Your devotee, kindly protect his son Prahlada Maharaja