Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God Gives Facilities
Pages in category "God Gives Facilities"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- A karmi's possessions are achieved as a result of karma, but those of a devotee are arranged by the Supreme Personality of Godhead just to facilitate his devotional activities
- All these facilities existed because of Lord Ramacandra's presence as the King of the entire world. A similar situation could be introduced immediately, even in this age called Kali, the worst of all ages
- God is omnipotent. As soon as He understands that I want this, He gives me some facility so that I get it. So it is not chance
- God is residing in every ones heart, in your heart, my heart, and he knows everything, past, present, future. As we desire, we pray to God, "O lord please give me these facilities", and God gives it
- God is so kind that man is also made according to His form. That is a special facility given to man, not that somebody imagines God, "Because man has two hands, therefore God has two hands." No. That is not a fact
- If a man gets the body of a swine it must be considered the grace of the Lord because the Lord awards the facility
- If the Lord desires, the devotees can accept all sorts of material facilities, and if the Lord does not desire this, the devotees can leave aside all sorts of facilities, even up to the limit of salvation
- Since all living beings are sons of the Supreme Lord, everyone can enjoy the material facilities given by the Lord, but unfortunate living entities create unfavorable conditions of life by fighting among themselves
- Some may ask why the all-powerful God gives facilities to the living entities for enjoying this material world and so lets them fall into the trap of the illusory energy
- That "You can do whatever you like," that facility is always given to living entity by God. You can do whatever you like. It is not that we are, we are given no facilities to select, to make choice. We are given facilities and choice, everything to do
- The drunkard does not derive any profit out of drinking, but because he has become a servant of the drinking habit and does not wish to get out of it, the merciful Lord gives him all facilities to fulfill such desires
- The facilities of living in the creation of the Lord are equally offered to all living entities
- The form of the Lord as worshiped in the temples is called arca-vigraha or arcavatara, the worshipable form, the Deity incarnation. This facility is offered to neophyte devotees so that they can see the real form of the Lord face to face
- The living entities are given full facilities to lord it over material nature, but the ultimate controller is the Lord Himself in His plenary feature as Paramatma, the Supersoul, who is one of the purusas
- The Lord gives proper facility, but He is never responsible for the past and present activities of the created beings
- The Lord is equally affectionate to all His parts and parcels, despite material gradation. He descends only to recall these materialistic living beings back to His kingdom, and intelligent persons take advantage of this facility
- The Lord only gives them (living entities) the proper facilities for such activities and the regulations of the modes of nature, but He is never responsible for their past and present activities
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Purusottama, only gives them a chance to act according to their desires. Therefore, the living entities act by taking advantage of the facility given by the Lord
- When devotees are put into great difficulties - even like the Pandavas, as described above - they feel all their miserable conditions to be great facilities for serving the Lord
- When you will seek after God, God is situated within your heart, He will give you all facility. And so long you want to become God, you will be cheated, because you are trying to cheat yourself. How you can become God?