Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Transcendental Realm
Pages in category "God's Transcendental Realm"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- By pure contact with the Lord, without offense of material conceptions (numbering ten), the devotee can rise above the material plane to understand the inner meaning of the Vedic literatures, including the Lord's existence in the transcendental realm
- Descriptions of his travel in space are given in the Santi-parva of the Mahabharata (332). At last he attained the transcendental realm. He is known by different names like Araneya, Arunisuta, Vaiyasaki and Vyasatmaja
- One must acquire brahminical qualities or be perfectly situated in the quality of goodness in order to chant the Gayatri mantra successfully and then attain to the stage of transcendentally realizing the Lord, His name, His fame, His qualities and so on
- Therefore Lord Sri Krsna presents His most confidential pastimes as He enjoys them in His transcendental realm. Such pastimes are so attractive that they attract even the Lord, and thus He relishes them in the form of Lord Caitanya
- Those who are not conversant with the activities of the Lord and His transcendental realm are sometimes favored by the Lord in His adventures as incarnations wherein He displays the eternal bliss of His association in the transcendental realm