Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Spiritual Sky
Pages in category "God's Spiritual Sky"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Each Vaikuntha planet is full of spiritual bliss, complete opulence and space, and each is inhabited by incarnations. If Lord Brahma and Lord Siva cannot estimate the length and breadth of the spiritual sky and the Vaikuntha planets
- In the Bhagavad-gita (9.25) it is clearly said that those who worship none but Lord Krsna, the supreme cause of all causes, reach Him in His spiritual sky
- In the spiritual sky there is neither anxiety nor fear. It is eternally existing, and it consists of three fourths of the Lord's energy. The material world is an exhibition of only one fourth of the Lord's energy
- The unconditioned marginal potency acts in the spiritual kingdom, and the Lord, by His different plenary expansions, maintains them in different transcendental relations displayed in the spiritual sky
- There are innumerable Vaikuntha planets in the spiritual sky, and in all of them the Lord accepts the service rendered by His eternal devotees in a reverential mood
- Twenty-four forms of the localized Personality of Godhead are worshiped in different parts of the planetary system, and in each system there is an incarnation of the Lord having a different Vaikuntha planet in the spiritual sky