This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is All Spirit (4 P)
Pages in category "God's Spirit"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Although Jaya and Vijaya assumed the bodies of asuras, they remained more powerful than anyone, thus proving that the Supreme Personality of Godhead desired to fight because the fighting spirit is also within Him
- As the doll is all matter, so God is all spirit. But the man is half spirit and half matter
- Some of the vibhinnamsa forms (of the Supreme Personality of Godhead) are spiritual, and some are a combination of matter and spirit
- Spirit and matter, which combine to manifest this gigantic universal form, are originally two energies of the Lord, and consequently the Lord is the original cause of everything
- The conclusion is that the material conception of the body of the Lord as virat is imaginary. Both the Lord and the living beings are living spirits and have original spiritual bodies
- The cosmic manifestation is described as sat and asat, as cit and acit. Matter is acit, and the living force is cit, but their origin is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, in whom there is no difference between matter and spirit
- The cosmic manifestation, consisting of both matter and spirit, is not different from the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The demoniac spirit is to train all family members to exploit the resources of this universe for personal sense gratification, whereas the godly spirit is to engage everything in the service of the Lord
- The Lord is described as the soul, or spirit. What is the definition of spirit? Spirit is perceivable everywhere. Brahman means "great." His greatness is perceived everywhere. And what is that greatness? Consciousness
- The Lord sometimes desires to fight. The fighting spirit also exists in the Supreme Lord, otherwise how could fighting be manifested at all
- The Personality of Godhead Sri Rama displayed such a spirit of chivalry during His marriage. He broke the strongest bow, called Haradhanur, and achieved the hand of Sitadevi, the mother of all opulence
- There is no difference between matter and spirit for the Lord, although there is a gulf of difference between the two in the case of the conditioned living being
- When He (Krsna) was playing the part of a ksatriya as the son of Maharaja Vasudeva, He displayed all the skill of a martially spirited ksatriya
- When He (The Lord) desires to fight with someone, He has to find an enemy, but in the Vaikuntha world there is no enemy. Therefore He sometimes comes to the material world as an incarnation in order to manifest His fighting spirit