This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "God's Releasing"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- The devotees of the Lord are released from all kinds of sins because they eat food which is offered first for sacrifice. Others, who prepare food for personal sense enjoyment, verily eat only sin. BG 3.13 - 1972
- The greatest service one can render to the Lord is to try to infuse devotional service into the heart of the conditioned soul so that the conditioned soul may be released from conditioned life
- The Lord appeared in order to release the world from the undue burden of the nonbelieving asuras, and after doing this, He disappeared from the world's eyes
- The Lord is so kind that He has spread the River Ganges throughout the universe so that by taking bath in that holy river everyone can get release from the reactions of sins, which occur at every step
- The supreme soul, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Lord and the supreme controller, descended as an incarnation in the Bhrgu dynasty and released the universe from the burden of undesirable kings by killing them many times
- To release a conditioned soul from material bondage is very difficult because the spell of maya is so strong. Even when God Himself descends to deliver conditioned souls, asking them to surrender unto Him, the conditioned souls do not agree