God's Personal Body
Pages in category "God's Personal Body"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Although brahmajyoti is not different from His (the Supreme Person) personal body, that sort of oneness (merging into the bodily luster of the Personality of Godhead) is not accepted by a pure devotee
- Anything pertaining to Him (God) is in the same category of spiritual existence. They (The sword, bow, club, disc and everything decorating the personal body of the Lord) are all engaged in the service of the Lord in varieties of spiritual forms
- The impersonalists do not merge into the existence of the Supreme Person but into His personal bodily luster, which is called the brahma-jyotir
- The personal body of the Lord is the source of the brahmajyoti, as confirmed in Bhagavad-gita
- The sword, bow, club, disc and everything decorating the personal body of the Lord are spiritual living force. Therefore the Lord is called advaya jnana, indicating that there is no difference between Him and His names, forms, qualities, weapons and so on
- This experience (of Brahman realization) is called advaita-vada, or realization of the oneness of the Absolute. The impersonal glowing effulgence of Brahman consists only of the personal bodily rays of the Supreme Godhead, Sri Krsna
- This gigantic manifestation of the phenomenal material world as a whole is the personal body of the Absolute Truth, wherein the universal resultant past, present and future of material time is experienced