Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "God's Exhibiting"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- After giving up the material body, the devotee of the Lord returns home, back to Godhead. This means that the devotee is first transferred to the particular universe where the Lord is at that time staying to exhibit His pastimes
- Although there is an affinity between the two physical manifestations light and heat, there is difference between them. Similarly, although the whole cosmic manifestation is the Lord's energy, the energy is exhibited in varieties of manifestations
- If this is His pastime, how do the activities of the unchangeable take place and exhibit qualities without the modes of nature?
- Immediately upon entering the Talavana, Balarama began to yank the trees with His arms, exhibiting the strength of an elephant. Because of this jerking, all the ripe fruits fell down on the ground
- In his personal behavior, Prthu Maharaja exhibited all good qualities, and in spiritual knowledge he was exactly like Brhaspati. In self-control he was like the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself
- In other incarnations, the Lord had to exert some energy according to the time and circumstances, but in this form He exhibited unlimited potency. Thus the handcart collapsed, its joints broken, and all the metal pots and utensils scattered
- In the eighteenth incarnation, the Lord appeared as King Rama. In order to perform some pleasing work for the demigods, He exhibited superhuman powers by controlling the Indian Ocean & then killing the atheist Ravana, who was on the other side of the sea
- In the spiritual sky there is neither anxiety nor fear. It is eternally existing, and it consists of three fourths of the Lord's energy. The material world is an exhibition of only one fourth of the Lord's energy
- Innumerable material universes are similarly exhibited by His external energy, and the living entities are manifested by His marginal energy
- Lord Ramacandra exhibits the actual purpose of an incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and the devotees take the opportunity to offer loving transcendental service to Him
- Lord Sambhu (Siva) was not to be captivated by the external potency, but because Lord Visnu wanted to captivate Him also, He exhibited His internal potency to act the way that His external potency acts to captivate ordinary living entities
- My dear Dhruva, besides worshiping the Deity and chanting the mantra three times a day, you should meditate upon the transcendental activities of the SPG in His different incarnations, as exhibited by His supreme will and personal potencies
- My Lord, I have seen all kinds of incarnations You have exhibited by Your transcendental qualities, and now that You have appeared as a beautiful young woman, I wish to see that form of Your Lordship
- My Lord, You are the only knowable object because there is nothing supreme beyond You. If there is anything supposedly superior to You, it is not the Absolute. You exist as the Supreme by exhibiting the creative energy of matter
- O my Lord, sustainer of all that lives, Your real face is covered by Your dazzling effulgence. Kindly remove that covering and exhibit Yourself to Your pure devotee
- O Visnudatta, Pariksit Maharaja, the Supreme Personality of Godhead was pleased by the great sages at that sacrifice. Consequently the Lord decided to personally exhibit the method of executing religious principles and also satisfy Maharaja Nabhi's desire
- Omkara is misunderstood and eulogized as being simply an exhibition or symbol of the Lord. Actually omkara is as good as any other incarnation of the Supreme Lord
- The all-merciful Lord very tactfully corrects the bewildered devotee by exhibiting before him the real nature of this material world
- The incarnations of Rama and Dhanvantari displayed His fame, and Balarama, Mohini and Vamana exhibited the Lord's beauty. Dattatreya, Matsya, Kumara and Kapila exhibited His transcendental knowledge
- The love and affection which bind the Lord and devotee are exhibited in the case of Bhismadeva
- The Mayavada conception of perfection - an Absolute Truth without potency - is due to insufficient knowledge. Actually, outside the exhibition of His different potencies, the Absolute Truth is not complete
- The most wonderful manifestation of the Lord's power is exhibited when the infinite Lord becomes visible to our eyes as one of us. Yet His activities are different from those of the finite beings
- The SPG, who is inconceivably opulent, devoid of all material names, forms & pastimes, and who is all-pervading, is especially merciful to the devotees who worship His lotus feet. Thus He exhibits transcendental forms & names with His different pastimes
- The Supreme Lord, Vasudeva, who created the cosmic manifestation, exhibits Himself as all-pervading, like the sky that holds clouds. When the creation is annihilated, everything enters into the Supreme Lord, Visnu, & varieties are no longer manifested
- This manifestation of subtle and gross matter exists within the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Out of causeless mercy toward His devotees, He exhibits various forms, which are all transcendental
- To exhibit His personal way of austerity and penance, He (the Personality of Godhead) appeared in twin forms as Narayana and Nara in the womb of Murti, the wife of Dharma and the daughter of Daksa
- To prove that the statement of His servant Prahlada Maharaja was substantial - in other words, to prove that the Supreme Lord is present everywhere, even within the pillar of an assembly hall - the SPG, Hari, exhibited a wonderful form never before seen
- We hear from the Vedic version that the Supreme Brahman exhibits His effulgence and therefore everything is illuminated
- When the ocean did not come, the Lord exhibited His pastimes of anger, and simply by His glancing over the ocean, all the living entities within it, including the crocodiles and sharks, were agitated by fear