Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Falsely Exhibiting (1 P)
Pages in category "Caitanya's Exhibiting"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- According to His need, the Lord sometimes exhibited one form and sometimes many. This was being executed by His internal potency
- After sitting on the ground, Caitanya Mahaprabhu exhibited His mystic power by manifesting an effulgence as brilliant as the illumination of millions of suns
- After some days the Lord began to move His legs and walk. He mixed with other children and exhibited various sports
- Also, the Lord fully exhibited the ecstatic love and transcendental pastimes of Vrndavana through Srila Rupa Gosvami. Considering all this, who can understand the deep plans of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Although the Lord did not exhibit any external symptoms, His mind was filled with ecstatic love. At that time, Balabhadra Bhattacarya said, "Let us go to Mahavana"
- Caitanya continued, "Actually, My love for Krsna is far, far away. Whatever I do is actually an exhibition of pseudo love of Godhead. When you see Me cry, I am simply falsely demonstrating My great fortune. Please try to understand this beyond a doubt"
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s ecstatic love cannot be compared to the imitative emotional exhibitions of pretenders. Such exhibitions do not continue for very long
- Even if the magistrate would object to such Sankirtana movement on the complaint of some demons, Caitanya Mahaprabhu would still send out his disciples and at the same time He exhibited a great civil disobedience movement
- Even learned scholars in the academic field cannot understand the transcendental bliss and ecstasy exhibited by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Exhibiting ecstatic emotions, the Lord began to run here and there, making resounding noises. Sometimes He laughed, and sometimes He cried, and sometimes He danced and sang
- Exhibiting His scholarship, beauty and fine dress, Lord Caitanya danced and chanted as He distributed the holy name of the Lord to awaken dormant love of Krsna. Thus Lord Sri Gaurasundara shone in His youthful pastimes
- In Gaya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was initiated by Isvara Puri, and immediately afterwards He exhibited signs of love of Godhead. He again displayed such symptoms after returning home
- In His youth the Lord exhibited His ecstatic love of Krsna on the plea of disturbances of the bodily airs. Accompanied by His confidential devotees, He enjoyed various pastimes in this way
- In this way, Lord Caitanya used to revel in ecstasy day after day and exhibit these ecstasies before Svarupa and Ramananda Raya
- Lord Caitanya exhibited His Varaha form in the house of Murari Gupta, as described in the Caitanya-bhagavata, Madhya-khanda, Third Chapter
- Lord Caitanya exhibited symptoms of helplessness, pride, exuberance and humility
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu then exhibited another mystic power by performing pastimes simultaneously in all seven groups
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His subsequent followers exhibited expert dexterity in this connection. By following the same method, one can bring the materialistic men of this age of quarrel into order for peaceful life and transcendental realization
- Sometimes He perspired, cried, trembled and changed color, and sometimes He exhibited symptoms of helplessness, pride, exuberance and humility
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu appeared in this Age of Kali to exhibit the superexcellence of madhurya-rasa, a gift never previously bestowed by any acarya or incarnation
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu exhibited the glories of the holy name of the Lord through Haridasa Thakura, who was born in a Muslim family
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu very happily passed His days in this way at Nilacala, Jagannatha Puri. Feeling separation from Krsna, He exhibited many transcendental symptoms all over His body
- Srivasa Thakura then worshiped Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu by the process of abhiseka. Sitting on a cot, the Lord exhibited transcendental opulence
- Suddenly there awoke within Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu the scene of Lord Krsna's departure to Mathura, and He began exhibiting the symptom of ecstatic madness known as udghurna
- The brahmana was astounded to see the symptoms of ecstatic love exhibited by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He then became anxious to give the Lord protection
- The feelings of ecstasy described by Candidasa and Vidyapati were actually exhibited by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Lord constantly exhibited a state of mind reflecting the madness of separation. All His activities were based on forgetfulness, and His talks were always based on madness
- Therefore Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu has exhibited to everyone all the pastimes of all the various incarnations
- Thus under various excuses the Lord exhibited His opulences as much as possible in His childhood, and later, after exhibiting such opulences, He hid Himself
- Wanting to see the dancing of the four great personalities, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu exhibited this miracle of seeing everyone simultaneously
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu exhibited His maha-prakasa form, He appeared before Murari Gupta as Lord Ramacandra.
- When the Lord was deeply absorbed in internal consciousness but He nevertheless exhibited some external consciousness, devotees called His condition ardha-bahya, or half-external consciousness