Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "God's Duties"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- The Lord is called Acyuta because He never fails in His prime duty, to give protection to His devotees
- Considering these points (because of His (Balarama's) position as an incarnation, the reestablishment of religious principles was His prime duty), He killed Romaharsana Suta simply by striking him with a kusa straw, which was nothing but a blade of grass
- Maharaja Prthu, the incarnation of God, descended by the prayer of the brahmanas to rectify the disorders on earth. He produced all kinds of crops. But, at the same time, he performed the duty of a son who delivers his father from hellish conditions
- Our dear lord, it is your occupational duty to rule over your citizens. That is not a very wonderful task for a personality like you, who are so affectionate in seeing to the interests of the citizens, because you are full of mercy
- Simply by chanting the holy name of Lord Visnu, such sinful persons may attract the attention of the Supreme Lord, who therefore considers "Because this man has chanted My holy name, My duty is to give him protection"