Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Dressing (12 P)
Pages in category "God's Dress"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Balarama, who has the same original form as Krsna, is Himself a cowherd boy in Vrndavana, and He also considers Himself a member of the ksatriya race in Dvaraka. Thus His color and dress are different, and He is called a pastime form of Krsna
- He (the Lord) was only thumb high, but He was all transcendental. He had a very beautiful, blackish, infallible body, and He wore a dress of lightning yellow and a helmet of blazing gold. Thus He was seen by the child
- Lord Brahma, along with Lord Siva, saw the crystal-clear personal beauty of the SPG, whose blackish body resembles a marakata gem, whose eyes are reddish like the depths of a lotus, who is dressed with garments that are yellow like molten gold
- Lord Rsabhadeva was the head of all kings and emperors within this universe, but assuming the dress and language of an avadhuta, He acted as if dull and materially bound
- My Lord, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You, who are dressed in yellow garments, whose bodily hue resembles the marakata gem, and who have full control over the goddess of fortune. O my Lord Kesava, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You