Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Dress"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- After receiving the manuscript, the brahmana, being very pleased, said, "Sir, You are Lord Ramacandra Himself and have come in the dress of a sannyasi to give me audience"
- As He entered His youth, the Lord decorated Himself with ornaments, dressed Himself in fine cloth, garlanded Himself with flowers and smeared Himself with sandalwood
- On Janmastami, Lord Krsna's birthday, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu dressed Himself as a cowherd boy. At that time He carried a balance with pots of yogurt and wheeled a rod about
- On the day celebrating the conquest of Lanka - a day known as Vijaya-dasami - Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu dressed up all His devotees as monkey soldiers
- The devotees celebrated the festival of Janmastami, Krsna's birthday, which is also called Nanda-mahotsava, the festival of Nanda Maharaja. At that time Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His devotees dressed themselves as cowherd boys
- The secretary returned to the Muslim governor and informed him of this news. Dressing himself like a Hindu, the Muslim governor then came to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu