Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "God's Considering"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Balarama, who has the same original form as Krsna, is Himself a cowherd boy in Vrndavana, and He also considers Himself a member of the ksatriya race in Dvaraka. Thus His color and dress are different, and He is called a pastime form of Krsna
- Kurus said, "Dear Lord, please consider us most foolish. Our intelligence was bewildered and not in order. Therefore we have come before You to beg Your pardon. Please excuse us"
- Seeing Lord Siva very much aggrieved and disappointed, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Visnu, considered how to stop this nuisance created by Maya Danava
- The Lord Himself in His incarnation (Vyasadeva) will consider his compilation of the Vedic literature to be very difficult for the less intelligent persons with short life, and thus He will divide the tree of Vedic knowledge into different branches
- The Lord is just like the desire tree, and from Him everyone can have everything by the causeless mercy of the Lord. The Lord, however, does not supply to a pure devotee what is considered to be a barrier to the discharge of devotional service