Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Bodily Hue
Pages in category "God's Bodily Hue"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- In Treta-yuga, the Lord appeared in a body that had a reddish hue and four arms. There were three distinctive lines on His abdomen, and His hair was golden
- My Lord, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You, who are dressed in yellow garments, whose bodily hue resembles the marakata gem, and who have full control over the goddess of fortune. O my Lord Kesava, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You
- The Lord appeared as the Hayagriva incarnation in a sacrifice performed by me (Brahma). He is the personified sacrifices, and the hue of His body is golden
- The Lord's bodily hue is just like a new monsoon cloud. He is compared herein to the cloud
- The Personality of Godhead, seen leaning favorably towards His loving servitors, His very sight intoxicating and attractive, appeared to be very much satisfied. He had a smiling face decorated with an enchanting reddish hue