Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "God's Annihilating"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Although there is no difference between Lord Krsna and Lord Visnu, Krsna descends to this planet in His Vasudeva feature for the purpose of protecting His devotees and annihilating the miscreants
- And (please inform me) how You, by Your own Self, manifest different energies for annihilation, generation, acceptance and maintenance by combination and permutation
- As it is said in the Bhagavad-gita, paritranaya sadhunam vinasaya ca duskrtam: (BG 4.8) "The Lord comes to protect the devotees and annihilate the miscreants"
- As the rainy season appears and disappears regularly, the creation takes place and is again annihilated under the control of the Lord
- At the end of the millennium, the Lord Himself in the form of Rudra, the destroyer, will annihilate the complete creation as the wind displaces the clouds
- For creation, maintenance and annihilation, the Supreme Lord incarnates into three - Lord Brahma, Lord Visnu and Lord Siva - after manifesting the material cosmos
- For the sake of creation, maintenance and annihilation according to time, He accepts different forms as incarnations either in the mode of goodness, the mode of passion or the mode of ignorance
- He (God) is the all-powerful, omnipresent Personality of Godhead, and by His supreme will He can not only create, maintain and annihilate the whole cosmic manifestation but also descend as an ordinary human being to execute the highest mission
- He is the best of all living entities, the controller of the three modes of material nature. By His own power, He creates this cosmic manifestation, maintains it and annihilates it also
- If one argues, "What is the purpose of this sinful creation and annihilation?" the answer is that to prove His (the Supreme Lord's) omnipotence He can do anything, and no one can question Him
- In order to deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to reestablish the principles of religion, I advent Myself millennium after millennium. BG 4.8 - 1972
- In the sixteenth incarnation of the Godhead, the Lord (as Bhrgupati) annihilated the administrative class (ksatriyas) twenty-one times, being angry with them because of their rebellion against the brahmanas (the intelligent class)
- Learned scholars accept this Parasurama as the celebrated incarnation of Vasudeva who annihilated the dynasty of Kartavirya. Parasurama killed all the ksatriyas on earth twenty-one times
- Lord Brahma thus engaged his senses in the Lord by re-creating the conditioned living entities to act in the re-created universe. This material universe is thus created and annihilated by the will of the Lord
- My dear Lord, all actually learned persons know You as the Supreme Brahman and the Supersoul. Although the entire universe is afraid of Lord Rudra, who ultimately annihilates everything, for the learned devotees You are the fearless destination of all
- My dear Lord, this cosmic manifestation and its creation, maintenance and annihilation are all but Your opulences
- My dear lord, you create this cosmic manifestation, maintain it, and annihilate it by expansion of your personality, exactly as a spider creates, maintains and winds up its web
- My dear Lord, You have manifold energies, and these energies are manifested in manifold forms. With such energies You have also created this cosmic manifestation, and although You maintain it as if it were permanent, You ultimately annihilate it
- My Lord, You manifest as many incarnations as there are species of life, namely the aquatics, the vegetables, the reptiles, the birds, the beasts, the men, the demigods, etc., just for the maintenance of the faithful and the annihilation of the unfaithful
- Parasurama is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and his eternal mission is to protect the devotees and annihilate the miscreants
- Pariksit inquired from Sukadeva Gosvami: What was the offense that the ksatriyas who could not control their senses committed before Parasurama, the incarnation of the S P of God, for which the Lord annihilated the ksatriya dynasty again and again?
- Please explain unto me how the living beings are generated, how they are maintained, and how they are annihilated. Tell me also of the advantages and disadvantages of discharging devotional service unto the Lord
- The appearance of the Lord is manifested for the annihilation of the upstarts
- The boy addressed the women: O weak women! Only by the will of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is never diminished, is the entire world created, maintained and again annihilated. This is the verdict of the Vedic knowledge
- The devotees of the Lord are not much interested in the study of the flickering history of the world. They are interested only in Him who is the original creator, maintainer and annihilator. That is the purpose of the Krsna consciousness movement
- The independent Personality of Godhead enjoys His pastimes by His internal potency and at the time of annihilation gives them up to the external potency, and He remains a witness to it all
- The Lord creates the manifested universes, maintains them and annihilates them without being in the least affected. He is within every living being and is always independent
- The Lord does not create this material world at anyone's request, and therefore He can annihilate everything merely by His will. That is His supremacy. If one argues, "Why does He act in this way?" the answer is that He can do so because He is supreme
- The Lord is the original source of all emanations, and everything that is created, maintained and annihilated exists by the energy of the Lord
- The Lord Visnu who lies in the ocean of milk incarnates Himself in various forms to maintain the laws of the cosmos and annihilate the causes of disturbance. Such incarnations are visible in every manv-antara
- The Lord's activities of saving the devotees and annihilating the demons are transcendental. Anyone annihilated by the Lord gets the same result as a devotee who is protected by the Lord; both of them are transcendentally promoted
- The S P of God acts through His material energy in the creation, maintenance and annihilation of this cosmic manifestation just to deliver the living entity by His compassion and stop the living entity's birth, death and duration of materialistic life
- The Supreme Lord Personality of Godhead is Himself this cosmos, and still He is aloof from it. From Him only this cosmic manifestation has emanated, in Him it rests, and unto Him it enters after annihilation
- The Supreme Lord, Vasudeva, who created the cosmic manifestation, exhibits Himself as all-pervading, like the sky that holds clouds. When the creation is annihilated, everything enters into the Supreme Lord, Visnu, & varieties are no longer manifested
- The Vedic injunctions define the source of creation and dissolution as yato va imani bhutani jayante, "He from whom this cosmic manifestation has emanated and in whom, after annihilation, everything will merge"
- There is nothing extraneous, nor is there anything needed. This manifestation has its own time fixed by the energy of the supreme whole, and when its time is complete, these temporary manifestations will be annihilated
- This manifestation has its own time fixed by the energy of the supreme whole, and when its time is complete, these temporary manifestations will be annihilated by the complete arrangement of the complete
- Through the material qualities, You very easily create the universe, maintain it and again annihilate it, yet You remain the same, without deterioration. I therefore offer my respectful obeisances unto You