Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Gayatri"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- He has already accepted himself as my subordinate by marrying my daughter in the presence of fire and brahmanas. He has married my daughter, who is equal to Gayatri, and has pretended to be just like an honest person
- His (universal form of the Lord) skin and other six layers of bodily construction are the representative generating centers of the seven kinds of Vedic hymns, like the Gayatri
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto You, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who have two heads (prayaniya and udayaniya), three legs (savana-traya), four horns (the four Vedas) and seven hands (the seven chandas, such as Gayatri)
- I think you know all the procedures by now and you may give them the Gayatri as I have already prescribed by using the tape record of the mantras and performing the fire sacrifice
- The chariot's horses, which are named after Gayatri and other Vedic meters, are harnessed by Arunadeva to a yoke that is also 900,000 yojanas wide. This chariot continuously carries the sun-god
- The meaning of the Vedanta-sutra is present in Srimad-Bhagavatam. The full purport of the Mahabharata is also there. The commentary of the Brahma-gayatri is also there and fully expanded with all Vedic knowledge
- The principal Vedic hymn, gayatri, was generated from the skin, tristup from the flesh, anustup from the veins, and jagati from the bones of the lord of the living entities
- The Vedic hymn known as Kama-gayatri describes the face of Krsna as the king of all moons. In metaphorical language, there are many different full moons, but they are all one in Krsna