Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Chanting Gayatri"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- A person who is properly purified and initiated by the spiritual master worships the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, by chanting this mantra, the Kama-gayatri with the kama-bija
- Amongst the regulated poetry, the Gayatri mantra, which is chanted by the duly qualified brahmamas, is the most prominent
- Anyone who executes the chanting of this mantra has to abide by certain principles and vows. Although Balarama and Krsna are transcendental personalities, They strictly followed the regulative principles
- At both junctions of day and night, namely, in the early morning and in the evening, he should be fully absorbed in thoughts of the spiritual master, fire, the sun-god and Lord Visnu and by chanting the Gayatri mantra he should worship them
- By chanting the Gayatri mantra just after rising early in the morning, one worships the sun-god
- By chanting Vedic mantras or chanting the Gayatri or rg-mantra one can attain the results one desires. In the present age of Kali it is recommended by Lord Caitanya that simply by chanting Hare Krsna one can attain all perfection
- One must acquire brahminical qualities or be perfectly situated in the quality of goodness in order to chant the Gayatri mantra successfully and then attain to the stage of transcendentally realizing the Lord, His name, His fame, His qualities and so on
- One must first acquire the qualities of the perfectly situated person, the qualities of goodness according to the laws of material nature, in order to chant the Gayatri mantra. The Gayatri mantra is very important in Vedic civilization
- One who chants the Gayatri mantra is gradually delivered from the material clutches. In other words, that which delivers one from material entanglement is called Gayatri
- Out of His (Krsna's) many religious duties, the first was to offer oblations into the sacrificial fire and silently chant the Gayatri mantra
- The actual life and soul of all living entities within this universe is the sun. He is therefore upasya, worshipable. We worship the sun-god by chanting the Gayatri mantra
- The Gayatri mantra is offered to disciples after the sacred thread ceremony, and Balarama and Krsna properly discharged the duties of chanting this mantra
- The Gayatri Mantra should be sung in a low whispering voice
- The girls don't require Sacred Thread, as you know, but they simply can responsively chant the Gayatri Mantras
- The Kama-gayatri is not uttered under certain circumstances. In any case, the chanting of Hare Krsna is sufficient to elevate one to the highest spiritual platform
- Thereafter the brahmana took his bath in the water and controlled his speech by practicing trance, meditating on the eternal effulgence and chanting the holy Gayatri hymns within his mouth
- They promise that three times they will chant gayatri-mantra, but I do not know what they are doing
- When one is successful in chanting the Gayatri mantra, he can enter into the transcendental position of the Lord
- With the death of Kamsa his cows were released, and now Vasudeva gave the actual cows to the brahmanas. Then Balarama and Krsna were duly initiated with the sacred thread ceremony, and They repeated the chanting of the Gayatri mantra