"Gaudiya math"|"Gaudiya maths" |"Gaudiya matha "|"Gaudiya matha's" |"Gaudiya mathas" | "Gaudiya mission"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Bagh Bazar (3 P)
- ► Gaudiya Matha Institution (6 P)
Pages in category "Gaudiya Matha"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- After the breakdown of the Gaudiya Matha, I wanted to organize another organization, making Sridhara Maharaja head
- All the camps of our various camps may at least cooperate in the matter of special activities, and I may be able to provide any number of men who may be now inclined to come here and work under my direction
- Although I lived separately from the Math, practically I was in charge of the Math and under the instructions from His Divine Grace
- As soon as politics come, everything is spoiled. In the Gaudiya Math the politics is still going on
- As soon as this poison will come "Suppress guru and I become Brahman" everything finished. Spiritual life is finished. Gaudiya Matha finished, violated the orders of Guru Maharaja
- Follow the instruction. Then you are secure anywhere. It doesn't matter. Just like I told you that I saw my Guru Maharaja not more than ten days in my life, but I followed his instruction. I was a grhastha, I never lived with the Matha, in the temple
- From their side we should be received, not just that we simply canvass to take their place for our own program. The Gaudiya Math invitation should not be accepted
- I am especially interested in the land which I asked from you within the vicinity of Caitanya Math. This is in pursuance of the desire of Srila Bhaktivinode Thakura and Srila Prabhupada. It is not for my personal use or satisfaction of personal whims
- I am prepared to cooperate with the Gaudiya Mission in all respects, but I do not know under what condition you wish to cooperate with me
- I am prepared to cooperate with the Gaudiya Mission wholeheartedly. I am prepared also to be amalgamated, and they have invited me to go to India to talk frankly, face to face
- I am returning to Vrndavana by October. At that time, you please see me, and we shall talk about your program
- I can reorganize all branches of the Gaudiya Math in India & if there is financial question it won't be difficult for our society to help. So if you can negotiate about our amalgamation on a cooperative basis it will be great service to Srila Prabhupada
- I have got this personal experience in my Guru Maharaja's institution. Different Godbrothers took the words of Guru Maharaja in different interpretations for sense gratification and the whole mission disrupted
- I have no ambition for becoming the proprietor of any Matha or Mandir but I want working facilities. I am working day and night for my Bhagavatam publication and I need centres in the western countries
- I want that we shall excel the Caitanya Math. They have been struggling for the last 50 years, and we shall surpass them in two years
- I wanted, "Oh, there is a miracle. If I try to preach this miracle in the world." So he has given me the facility. I never wanted the Gaudiya Matha buildings
- I'll tell you another story about Mahatma Gandhi. My Guru Maharaja invited him in our matha
- If every one of us possess a temple there, the importance of Sridhama Mayapur will automatically increase and we must have this ideal in view always
- If the Gaudiya Mission decides to send their representatives in all other parts of the world, I can help them in this matter. Similarly, I would also expect cooperation from all our Godbrothers in the matters where I require their help
- In some of the camps the acarya is being changed three times a year. Therefore we may not commit the same mistake in our ISKCON camp
- It is better that he is living little away from your Matha. And when time will rise, he'll do everything. He hasn't got to be advised
- It is said that the management of the temple (at Mamagachi that is said to have been started by Saranga Thakura which is now being managed by the members of the Gaudiya Matha) is now far better than before
- Near this temple and the tomb of Haridasa Thakura, Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura constructed a small house called the Bhakti-kuti. In the Bengali year 1329 (A.D. 1922), the Purusottama-matha, a branch of the Gaudiya Matha, was established there
- Neglecting the order of the spiritual master, and the entire mission was defeated
- None of them were advised by Guru Maharaja to become acarya. His idea was "Let them manage; then whoever will be actual qualified for becoming acarya, they will elect. Why I should enforce upon them?" That was his plan
- One must judge every action by its result. The members of the self-appointed acarya's party who occupied the property of the Gaudiya Matha are satisfied, but they could make no progress in preaching
- One of our Godbrothers, he's thinking that "This institution was started by me and Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati as partners. Now the senior partner is dead. Therefore I am the sole proprietor. Who are these Godbrothers? Let them go away." So this is maya
- Our authority comes from Parampara system. If the Guru was not satisfied with Bon Maharaja and called him back, and since then, he gave up connection with Gaudiya Math and started his own institution, then how he becomes authority?
- Our Gaudiya Math people fought with one another after the demise of Guru Maharaja but my disciples have already begun fighting even in my presence. So I am greatly concerned about it
- Our Gaudiya Matha people, those who were leaders, they wanted to supersede the order of Guru Maharaja. Therefore it was failure
- That you always remember me indicates the greatness of character for which you were celebrated even in your previous asrama before joining the matha. But I am so unfortunate that I am unable to render any service to you
- The Baghbazar party and Mayapur party have unlawfully usurped the missionary institution of Srila Prabhupada
- The Gaudiya Matha devotees have now taken charge of this temple (of Madana-gopala established by Vasudeva Datta in Mamagachi), and the seva-puja is going on very nicely. Every year all the pilgrims on the navadvipa-parikrama visit Mamagachi
- The Gaudiya Matha mission was founded to propagate the words of Srila Rupa Gosvami and Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami
- The Gaudiya Mission has failed in preaching work because they adopted this principle
- The problem was that in India the men who joined the Gaudiya Math mission were not very educated. So I declined to bring them in the Western countries and by the grace of Krsna I was able to train the local men
- The words daivera karana indicate that by dint of providence, or by God’s will, the followers of Advaita Acarya divided into two parties. Such disagreement among the disciples of one acarya is also found among the members of the Gaudiya Matha
- Then you'll not be effective (if you rubber stamp). You can cheat, but it will not be effective. Just see our Gaudiya Matha. Everyone wanted to become guru, and a small temple and "guru." What kind of guru? No publication, no preaching
- There is a temple at Mamagachi that is said to have been started by Saranga Thakura. Not long ago, a new temple building was erected in front of a bakula tree there, and it is now being managed by the members of the Gaudiya Matha
- There is ample scope for working but unfortunately we have simply wasted time by quarreling with one another
- They deviated from the disciplic succession from Srila Prabhupada. So, I don't wish to discuss on this point, because you know better than me; but I think you are also old enough, and I am also old enough
- They must be impregnated with real preaching spirit, without any material profit
- They wanted to create artificially somebody acarya and everything failed. They did not consider even with common sense that if Guru Maharaja wanted to appoint somebody as acarya, why did he not say? He said so many things, and this point he missed?
- This example (paddy is mixed with straw at first, and one must fan it to separate the paddy from the straw) given by Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami is very appropriate. In the case of the Gaudiya Matha members, one can apply a similar process
- When I started this movement, I wanted to bring some men from India. The problem was that in India the men who joined the Gaudiya Math mission were not very educated. So I declined to bring them in the Western countries
- Why this Gaudiya Matha failed? Because they tried to become more than guru. He, before passing away, he gave all direction and never said that "This man should be the next acarya"