Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
fry | frying |fried
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Baked (1 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Fry"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Amongst the various vegetables (cooked by Advaita Acarya's wife, Sita) were newly grown leaves of nimba trees fried with eggplant. The fruit known as patola was fried with phulabadi, a kind of dhal preparation first mashed and then dried in the sun
- Amongst the various vegetables were newly grown leaves of nimba trees fried with eggplant
- Anyone whose full consciousness is always absorbed in Me (Krsna), even if in lust, is elevated. As a fried seed cannot fructify, so any desire in connection with My loving service cannot produce any fruitive result, as in ordinary karma
- He eats if someone gives him something to eat. Sometimes he fasts, and sometimes he chews fried grains
- How from milk in different stages you get this foodstuff, kacuris, srngara, sandesa, rabri. And this chana, if fried, if you prepare nicely with little hing and ginger, then it will exactly taste like meat. They'll forget
- If the tongue, you give him something more beautiful than this fried chick or stick or this or that, it will stop. That is the policy. Our policy is that. We can give that, what is called, casein fried with rice. How nice it is
- If you make a soup of fried panir with asafoetida and ginger, this will replace lobster soup nonsense
- It is a very good idea for people to come to our vegetarian restaurant and take so many nice things, especially the panir, fried cheese, and sandesh, kachori, rasagulla, samosa and in this way they will forget their meat-eating
- She (mother Saci) offered rice cooked from sali paddies, various kinds of vegetables, spinach, curry made of banana flowers, fried patola with nimba leaves, pieces of ginger with lemon, and also yogurt, milk, sugar candy and many other foods
- So body is formed upon the spirit soul, not that automatically forms. Unless there is spirit... A seed... A seed fructifies in suitable condition into big tree because the soul takes shelter within the seed. If you fry the seed, no tree will come out
- Sometimes he chewed fried grains, sometimes he cooked, and sometimes he drank milk. In this way he kept his life and soul together with whatever was available wherever he went
- Srila Rupa and Sanatana Gosvami beg a little food from the houses of brahmanas. Giving up all kinds of material enjoyment, they take only some dry bread and fried chickpeas
- There (the prasadam sent by King Patraparudra) were lotus-flower sugar, a kind of bread made from urad dhal, crispy sweetmeats, sugar candy, fried-rice sweets, sesame-seed sweets and cookies made from sesame seeds
- There was a soup made with fried urad dhal and mung dhal, defeating nectar. There were also sweet chutney and five or six kinds of sour preparations, beginning with badamla
- There were about ten kinds of spinach, a soup called sukhta, which was made with bitter nimba leaves, a pungent preparation made with black pepper, a mild cake made of fried curd, and buttermilk mixed with small fried pieces of dhal
- There were also papayas and saravati, a type of orange, and also crushed squash. There were also regular cream, fried cream and a type of puri made with cream
- There were lotus-flower sugar, a kind of bread made from urad dhal, crispy sweetmeats, sugar candy, fried-rice sweets, sesame-seed sweets and cookies made from sesame seeds
- There were yogurt, milk, butter, buttermilk, fruit juice, a preparation made of fried yogurt and sugar candy, and salty mung-dhal sprouts with shredded ginger
- They (Advaita Acarya and others) offered eggplant mixed with nimba flowers, and fried patola
- They (Advaita and others) offered soup made with bitter melon, eggplant mixed with nimba flowers, and fried patola