For a Moment
"for a moment"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "For a Moment"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- A person who has developed from faith to the stage of bhava, states that such a person is never agitated even if there are causes for agitation. Nor does such a person waste his time even for a moment; he is always anxious to do something for Krsna
- A pure devotee cannot forget the Lord for a moment. This is called trance
- A pure devotee continuously remembers the lotus feet of Lord Sri Krsna and does not forget Him even for a moment, not even in exchange for all the opulence of the three worlds
- A pure devotee is not aloof from the Lord even for a moment
- A pure devotee of the Lord cannot be separated from the lotus feet of the Lord for even a moment
- Alas, just see how I was conquered by my wife! Just imagine my cruelty! Out of love and affection the boy was trying to get up on my lap, but I did not receive him, nor did I even pat him for a moment. Just imagine how hardhearted I am
- All men are forced to act helplessly according to the impulses born of the modes of material nature; therefore no one can refrain from doing something, not even for a moment. BG 3.5 - 1972
- As a great devotee of Krsna, he (Sri Arjuna) could not forget Krsna even for a moment, because that is the nature of a devotee
- Associates of the Lord are eternally liberated souls, and they cannot bear the separation of the Lord even for a moment because of intense affection for the Lord. Thus the inhabitants of the city of Dvaraka were in a mood of dejection
- At such young age, from the first night onwards, she can never for a moment forget him, being still child and unspoiled, therefore she becomes the perfect chaste wife
- Becoming purified by executing your allotted occupation, just situate the Supreme Personality of Godhead in your heart, and without deviating for a moment, engage always in His service
- By associating with you just for a moment, I am now freed from all argument, false prestige and lack of discrimination, which are the roots of entanglement in the material world. Now I am free from all these problems
- Foolish people do not know that a physician cannot prolong life even for a moment. When the notice is there, there is no consideration of the man's desire. The laws of nature do not allow a second beyond what one is destined to enjoy
- For a moment he remained dead silent, and his body did not move. He became absorbed in the nectar of remembering the Lord's lotus feet in devotional ecstasy, and he appeared to be going increasingly deeper into that ecstasy
- I am never strict, neither I am conservative. If I become conservative, then I cannot live here for a moment. So I'm not at all conservative
- I only want that all you my disciples always think of Krishna and never forget Him for a moment. In this way you can conquer Krishna
- If even for a moment I could get an interview with Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, I would not care for the profit of millions of cintamani stones
- If even for a moment remembrance of Vasudeva, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is missed, that is the greatest loss, that is the greatest illusion, and that is the greatest anomaly
- If one never for a moment forgets Krsna, he is safe even if by chance he falls down by committing sinful acts
- If Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu simply glanced at someone for a moment, that person immediately turned into one of the most confidential devotees of the Lord
- In Bhagavad-gita it is advised that one not forget the chanting of the holy name even for a moment
- In this way various ecstatic emotions evolved, & the mind of Caitanya filled with anxiety. He could not escape even for a moment. In this way, because of fierce feelings of separation, His patience began to totter, and He began to recite various verses
- It was almost impossible for King Puranjana to give up the company of his Queen even for a moment. Nonetheless, on that day, being very much inspired by the desire to hunt, he took up his bow and arrow with great pride and went to the forest
- Krsna said, "I think some of them must be great sages, devotees of Your Lordship, and they are disguising themselves in the form of drones because they are unable to give up Your company even for a moment"
- Kunti continued, "The fact is that although You (Krsna) are equal to everyone, You are especially inclined to the devotees who always think of You. The devotees are related to You by ties of love. As such, they cannot forget You even for a moment"
- My dear friend, where is Krsna? Kindly let Me see Him. My heart breaks at not seeing His face even for a moment. Kindly show Him to Me immediately; otherwise I cannot live
- My dear King, a person who never deviates even for a moment from engagement in service at the lotus feet of the Supreme Person is called the first-class devotee
- My Guru Maharaja gave me a task and always I was discouraged by my god-brothers, but I did not forget him even for a moment, and I was determined to follow my duty, even though sometimes I did not like to do it
- Na calati bhagavat-padaravindal lavanimisardham api sa vaisnavagryah: "A person who does not move from the lotus feet of the Lord even for a moment or a second is to be considered the greatest of all Vaisnavas"
- Not for a single moment shall we be without ISKCON thought. That is my request to you all
- Sanatana Gosvami replied, "I shall not stay here even for a moment. Please help me cross the Ganges. I shall leave immediately"
- So far personal association with the Guru is concerned, I was only with my Guru Maharaja four or five times, but I have never left his association, not even for a moment. Because I am following his instructions, I have never felt any separation
- Sometimes he imagines a great palatial city in which he desires to live happily with his family members and riches. He thinks himself fully satisfied if this is possible, but such so-called happiness continues only for a moment
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then remained silent for a moment. Finally, adjusting things within His mind, He again spoke to Sanatana Gosvami
- Srimati Radharani continued, "We know that Krsna cannot live for a moment without the association of young women. That is His nature. He is finding difficulty in Mathura because He is no longer in the village among innocent cowherd girls"
- Such activity of life (glorifying the Lord), even for a moment, is never to be compared to a prolonged life of ignorance, like the lives of the tree and other living entities who may live for thousands of years without prosecuting spiritual advancement
- Suta Gosvami confirmed that if someone is fortunate enough to associate with a pure devotee of the Lord even for a moment, that particular moment is so valuable
- Thakura Haridasa would not even accept prasadam nor even sleep for a moment without finishing his daily routine of chanting with his beads three hundred thousand names
- The association of the Lord is so inspiringly newer and newer that they (hundreds and thousands of goddesses of fortune) cannot quit the Lord for a moment, even though they are by nature very restless and are moving about
- The association of the Lord is so inspiringly newer and newer that they cannot quit the Lord for a moment, even though they are by nature very restless and are moving about
- The devotees are glorified by the presence of the Lord because they cannot live for a moment without the presence of the Lord and His different energies
- The gopis said, "Now, how shall we live even for a moment if He (Krsna) goes away from us? At the end of the day, in the evening, along with His elder brother Balarama, Krsna would return home with His friends"
- The same queen said, "But don’t bring with Him (Krsna) His most beloved goddess of fortune. Do you think that He cannot be separated from the goddess of fortune even for a moment? Could He not come here alone, without Laksmi?"
- The vital force carried by the air is described as the pratihara, or the bodyguard. Without the vital force one cannot live for a moment. Indeed, all the senses are working under the protection of the vital force
- The word samsucitam in this stanza is also significant. One should not think for a moment that the realization of Narada was childish imagination only. It is not like that. It is so realized by the expert and erudite scholars
- We (King Nimi) are asking you (the Nine Yogendras) to tell us what is the most perfect welfare activity. I think that in this material world, association with devotees - even if it be for a moment - is the greatest treasure house for mankind
- We cannot live for a moment without being questioned or without giving answers. Because the SB deals with questions and answers that are related to Krsna, we can derive the highest satisfaction only by reading and hearing this transcendental literature
- What to speak of stopping death, no one can enhance the short period of life even by a fraction of a moment. The only hope of suspending the cruel slaughtering process of Yamaraja is to call him to hear and chant the holy name of the Lord
- Without Krsna being friend of everyone, nobody can live for a moment. Krsna is protecting everyone, supplying food to everyone
- Without my husband, I cannot live for a moment. If you want to eat my husband, it would be better to eat me first, for without my husband I am as good as a dead body
- Without the presence of the spirit soul, the material body cannot move. The body is only a dead vehicle to be worked by the spirit soul, which is always active and cannot stop even for a moment
- Yasoda prayer, "My dear creator, won't you kindly bring my dear son Krsna back to me so that I can see Him at least for a moment"
- You (Radharani) are My (Krsna's) most dear, and I know that in My absence You cannot live for a moment. Just to keep You living, I worship Lord Narayana. By His merciful potency, I come to Vrndavana every day to enjoy pastimes with You
- You are My most dear, and I know that in My absence You cannot live for a moment. Just to keep You living, I worship Lord Narayana
- You should not remain for a moment without thought of improving ISKCON activity