Category:Following the Srimad-Bhagavatam
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Following the Srimad-Bhagavatam"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Even without being transferred to the kingdom of God, by following the injunctions of the Srimad-Bhagavatam and prosecuting the duties of Krsna consciousness, all human society will be happy in all respects
- Execution of devotional service is prescribed first with enthusiasm and patience. One can execute this transcendental activities staying as he is, but he must follow and try to apply in practical life the instructions as they are given in the BG or SB
- The followers of Srimad-Bhagavatam have no such consciousness. They are all Krsna conscious, thinking that they are Krsna's and Krsna is theirs
- They (pure devotees) became so powerful because they sincerely followed the Bhagavatam principles by regular hearing & worshiping. By such actions the accumulated material lusts, etc., become cleansed by the personal endeavor of the Lord within the heart
- This system (of hearing and chanting) is recommended in Srimad-Bhagavatam, & the six Gosvamis of Vrndavana followed it, but at the present moment many karmis and pseudo devotees have overcrowded the holy place of Vrndavana just to imitate this process
- To end this anomaly of a godless civilization, we must follow the principles of revealed scriptures like the Srimad-Bhagavatam and follow the instruction of a person like Sri Sukadeva Gosvami who has no attraction for material gain